The Island Of Union Academy

Hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________

After another five months, Y/n and his friends received their letters to take the Entrance Exam. Y/n has grabbed his gear alongside Naruko and Hinata.

Y/n: "This is it, it's going to be like a guy performing the legendary Krakatoa in the restrooms."

Naruko: "What's Krakatoa?"

Y/n: "it's a boy's thing. It'll be hard to explain."

Naruko shrugs as Hinata holds out a list as she ticks anything that was needed. Hinata stops naruko as she shakes her head.

Hinata: "Naruko, we don't need that many ramen."

Naruko: "Well I do! Y/n back me up!"

Y/n is seen walking out of apartment as he looks at Naruko and mouths.

"You're on your own."

[Timeskip]

We see Y/n's and his friends on a plane as they are taken to the Union Academy. Apparently the school is so massive it's considered as an island near Kosei City. The massive plane showed many Accepted examinees.

Y/n was sleeping in his seat next to a purple graped haired boy who was reviewing a hentai episode.

Izumi was watching a movie about a boy befriending a black dragon.

Ruby was Looking at different macaroon recipes so she could make Y/n some macaroons in the near future.

Yang was playing solitaire next to her sister.

Naruko was Sleeping as well as Hinata was getting plane sickness from looking out the window.

Weiss was filing her nails as she was seated next to Blake who was reading a book.

Issei was trying to stay awake as Rias was reading a book titled, "how to tame a beast."

Choji was eating some peanuts as Shikamaru was asleep muttering, "What a drag." Over and over again.

Pilot: "Aaaaaaaa-ttention Passengers, this is your captain Aaaaaaa-uhm Tucker speaking, we will be arriving shortly in approximately Aaaaaaaaa-Four hours."

We see a red haired Male as he watches a body lifting video as his eyes had stars in them.

Gigachad: "My name's Gigachad."

Gigachad

Gigachad: "And I am a Fourth year at Union Academy. I am currently showing you how to be a proper king in fitness. And to Help your fellow Kings be true Chad's."