626 - A World Without Danger

Start from the beginning

XANA: GGRRRRRAAAAA!!!! WHO DID THIS?!

When everyone looked there was a Tesen Fan flying in the room. It returned to its owner, Yumi, who was with Ulrich and Odd, at the broken window of the room.

Yumi: I think you've controled enough people, for to long, XANA!!!

XANA: WHAT THE?!

Aelita: Guys!!!(Yumi, Ulrich and Odd land besides her) Why are you here?

Bloom: Did you left the Skid without any protection?

Yumi: Of course not! You're Dragon Flame's protecting it, isn't it?

Bloom: Oh right! I forgot about that. My bad.

XANA: Is there no end for you anoying pests?! 

Odd: You bet there isn't! 

Ulrich: The only thing here that has an end is you, XANA!!!

XANA: URAUGH!!! You're gonna regret having broke my second arm!

The Magma Worm slamed down, releasing another tremor. He then returned underground, leaving only its head outside, and started spliting fire out of its mouth.

 He then returned underground, leaving only its head outside, and started spliting fire out of its mouth

Bloom: Everyone, behind me!!!

The warriors took cover behind Bloom. The Dragon Flame Fairy called out her Blazing Barrier, and blocked the flames. However, it was about to give out. Aelita reached out her hands, and called a forcefield. 

The two barriers blocked the flames. When the fire died ,Aelita and Bloom lowered the shield, but fell on their knees, due to how much strenth they put on it.

Bloom: Huf...

Aelita: Those are though flames.

XANA: You've been an obstacle in my plans for to long! But, you made a mistake. Now that you're all here, you can't stop this!!!

XANA released a wave. This wave reached out to Lyoko, and activated one tower, on one of the five sectors of the virtual world.

 This wave reached out to Lyoko, and activated one tower, on one of the five sectors of the virtual world