CHAPTER 5

'I hate him.' Nick said and didn't notice type looked down while tears were streaming down his face. 'But type doesn't, he loves him..' enzo said while trying to comfort type. 'Listen, i have a party tonight why don't you come, just to forget your thoughts?' 'If you come this is the adress: * **** ace said and didn't notice tharn heard everything. Type nodded but was scared to look up. 'Yay!' Jack said as if he was a little child that gets candy. 'Btw, is there a dress-code or something?' Enzo asked. 'Yeah it's, cute' ace said. 'Never expected that from you!' Nick laughed by saying that. I'm going to grab my books for my next lesson.. See you guys.' Type said while crying a little bit. 'Byee, see you tonight!' Enzo said. When type stands by his locker he heard people talking about him. 'He is so ugly...I heard he kissed a boy!' 'Ew that is disgusting.' 'Your face is disgusting!" Ace said as walking by. The girls rolled their eyes and walked away.

Type was getting ready for the party and jack was picking a outfit for him. 'Now change in this!" Jack said as holding a set of clothes in his hands. Type grabbed it and changed in this:

 Type grabbed it and changed in this:

'Cutee' jack said

They walked to ace house together. When they came in they saw ace, enzo and nick standing together. They walked to them not noticing tharn standing to the wall. That's a great plan!' 'I don't know guys i don't like that guy!" "It is for type come on-Yeah do you like apples to?" Nick changed the subject when he saw type was close to them. Yeah of course who doesn't?' Enzo said. 'Oh hey guys!' 'Wait i'm going to talk to someone.' Enzo said and walked towards tharn. Nick and ace were making sure type didn't notice it. After e few minutes enzo came back. Type looked around ace and nick were afraid he noticed tharn but..He was away. "Type, i want to show you something follow me!" Ace said. Type followed ace. 'Look this is the bathroom!' Ace said. 'But ace i-' type couldn't finish his sentence because of ace pushing type in the bathroom and locking it. "Ace let me out!' Type said while knocking hard on the door. That's the reason i needed to go here..' Tharn said. 'Yah! You started me! Pabol' type said. Suddenly tharn knew what the boys wanted to do. Tharn placed his cup on the ground and stands really close to type. 'I'm sorry..' tharn said. 'I shouldn't blame you.. You're my everything type i do really love you..' He said while getting teary eyes. 'Please give me a second chance..' tharn said while trying to hold back his tears . Type putted tharn face closer to his.

'Don't ask for something you already have

'Don't ask for something you already have." Type said while tharn got satisfied by his voice. Type Kissed tharn. Tharn pulled type to the wall and grabbed his waist. Tharn didn't doubt for any second and inserted his Tongue. They didn't notice the door was already unlocked and kept on kissing, type putts his arms around Tharn neck and putted him even closer. Tharn pulled back his tongue and ket put a small smirk. Nick couldn't let it and looked inside the bathroom. Tharn and type didn't notice a single thing. Nick closed the door again. After a few seconds they pull away cause they needed to cath their breath and leaned their heads against each others. Type?" Tharn said. "Yes?" "Do you want to be my boyfriend? Tharn asked. 'But i am a love loser..' 'I don't care.' Tharn said. Then i am your love loser." Type said. And they kissed again.

Like what you wish for I cut the story so that  jack won't come  to THARNTYPE life, and i guest this story will just have 6 chapter but it's ok anyway cause I'm to busy to add more chapters. Anyways GOOD NIGHT to all of u I'll upload the last chapter later night night💤💤