CHAPTER 3

The party was over and type walked home because he wanted some time alone . Type heard some weird noices.

'It'll probably be some birds or deers, i guess' type said as walking trough the forest. I still can't believe that he kissed me..'type thought as he didn't notice the noices became louder and louder.

"What if it was all fake?" Type thought as looking to the ground. Suddenly he popped out of his thoughts because he falls down to the ground. The noices were really close and type began to run as fast as he could. His leg hurted and was bleeding but he kept running. Suddenly he saw he wasn't in the forest but in Tharn arms.

'Oh you're awake." Tharn said while looking into type eyes. 'Oh yeah, where are we?"

"Well i don't know your house number.' Tharn said. Type looked around.

'Over there number 832' type pointed at his house and tharn walked towards it. When they were there he putted type back on the ground amd they stared in each others eyes.

"Thanks for bringing me home, can i do something back for you?" Type said.

"Well i have 2 simple things.' Tharn said.

'What is it?' Type asked while still staring in tharn eyes.

'First do this cute outfit you have on now on to school tomorrow.' Tharn said while showing his cute smile.

"Okay, and second?' Type asked. This.

' Tharn said. He grabbed type waist and pulled him closer. Tell me if you love me to.

' Tahrn said while looking from type eyes to his lips and back to his eyes.

"Yes, i love you to." Type said while putting his arms around tahrn neck again pulling tharn face closer.

"I hope you're honest.' Tharn said and kissed type passionately again. This time his noth hands moved to type back. After a few seconds type wanted to pull back but tharn inserted his tongue making it hard for type to pull back. Suddenly a car stopped at the parking spot next to type and tharn. Type and tharn both pulled back looking who it was. It was type brother Hui.

'Yeah really cute but type needs to go now.' Hui said grabbing type arm taking him inside.

"Bye..' tharn said. The next day type walked in school and people laughed.

'Ay, dude! The party is already over!' Yuto said.

'He didn't change because he was shook that he even could get kissed!' Miyeon said and laughed. Type ignored it and walked to Techno.

'Hey no.' Type said. "Ew, i don't talk to people like you.' Techno said and walked to Yuto. Type walked away but walked into someone's chest.

'I really hate you!' Tharn said.

'What did i do?"

"You kissed me and ruined my image in this school! Tharn said mad.

'You're the one that kissed me!" Type said being done with everyone around him.

'Stop lying!' Tharn said and walked away. Type got teary eyes and runned away. Out of this school. He was done with everything.. Everyone.. He ran to his favorite place. While running tears rolled down his cheeks. He came by the lake and sat down grabbing scissor out of his bagg. He rolled up his sleeves and cutted himself until he bleeded. Crying all his tears out.

'Hey, stop doing that!' Suddenly someone said grabbing the scissors out of type hand.

'Give it back!" Type said while turning around while he is still crying. There's a group of 3 people.

'Why would you do that?'

'Because i'm a mistake! Everyone hates me!' Type said crying even harder.

'No you aren't!' The smallest guy said.

'And we don't hate you!' a other guy said.

'You guys don' t even know me..'

'You don't have many friends huh?' a other guy said.

"Ace! That isn't nice to ask!' a guy with glasses said. 'No it is okay, he's right i don't have any friends..type said as still crying.

'Maybe we can be your friends?' a guy asked happy. 'Uhm, sure, i guess."

"I'm nick!" He said smiling wide.

"Im ace and now i'm gonna help you clean those wounds." Ace said as walking to type and taking care of the wounds.

"I'm enzo!' Enzo said while smiling