CHAPTER 1

'I'm Type thiwat phawattakun, the biggest nerd in the school. You can also call me the biggest loser in school. Not a normal loser. Yeah i'm still a loser but i'm also the biggest love loser. If i fall in love it don't ever work out good. This is my story..'

"TYPE!' His bestfriend Techno came running to him.

"you startled me!'' Type said as lightly pushing techno.

''I'm sorry, but there's a new populair guy who's even more populair as Yuto!'' Techno said.

''Whats his name?''

''Something like Tharn, and he is really nice! Maybe something for you.'' Techno said and winked.

''Fuck you, Xị̂ s̄ārlew!!!' He said as teasing techno with his cover name. ''Ah shut up type!'' They both laughed and then they heard girls screaming.

"That's probably the new guy.'' No said. "'Omg, it's tharn!'' a girl screamed as if he was Justin Bieber or something.

Tharn walked past type and the only thing they could do was stare at each other.

'So he is something for you.' Techno whispered as tharn was away.

'Definitely.' Type said as still staring at tharn walking further. The bell rang.

'See you at lunch!' They both said in a unison. They walked to their class. When type came in his class he saw tharn sitting next to where type sat at science.

'Type! I guess you're okay with it that tharn is your science mate?'

'Uh-Yeah of course.' Type walked to his place.

'Hi, i'm tharn.' Tharn said and offered a hand.

"Type.' He said while shaking thatn hand.

'I don't know anyone here so.. Maybe we can be friends?' Tharn asked.

'Uhm, sure.' Type said as smiling. While the tests they did they only laughed. And type started to fall in love little by little.

'Hey why don't you come to my party tonight?' Tharn said while they were walking to their lockers. Uhm i don't know i ain't the most populair guy in school.. I'm more the loser.. 'type said.

'Please? Do it for me.. If i don't find any friends i'll have you.'

'Let me guess, if you find any friends i'm alone..' type said while looking to the ground.

'If course not, i promise you!' Tharn said and puts out his little finger.

'Fine, i'll come.' They had a pinky promise. Tyep and tharn had the same lessons for the rest of the day and they only laughed. Techno and tharn became friends to.

'Oh type!' Tharn said as stopping type from going home.

"The dress-code of tonight is nerd so yeah.'

'He doesn't need to do anything for that.' Yuto said laughing. Tharn pushed Yuto to the locker.

'What did you just say about my best friend?' Tharn said mad.

"That he is a nerd, duh.' Yuto said. Tharn punched Yuto in his face.

'I hope you learn from that idiot.' Tharn said as letting Yuto go.

'T-thanks.' Type said.

'No problem.' Tharn said. Suddenly type wasn't afraid of tharn anymore. He was sure that tharn was a real friend.