A break part 2

"So everything okay with you two?" Jessie asks Y/N. You shrug. "What Can it be that's so bad you guys have to take a break?" "It's just strange I don't know.." "Y/N I know you love Billie, and clearly she loves you back. It wasn't something illegal right?" "No." "Okay then how bad can it be?" You rub your face in your hands not wanting to have this conversation. "Well she told me she acts like a baby sometimes. And wanted me to be her caregiver.." The room was silent for a few seconds. "Weird right?" Y/N asks. "Y/N, what if I told you I do the same." Your eyes went wide "What?" "A-are you weirded out about your best friend too now?" You were speechless and shocked. "No I'm sorry, oh my god I'm sorry if I was being disrespectful to you." "Don't apologize to me, you need to apologize to Billie." "Wait back up a little, how long have you been doing this for?" "A couple of years now, it helps a lot with stress and anxiety." "And you didn't tell me?" "Well because people think it's weird." Y/N felt bad for saying things to Jessie and Billie. "God I feel like the worst person on this planet." "Don't say that, but you really should apologize to Billie. When we regress emotions can be very distressing." "So do you have a caregiver?" "I do, but she's online." "Oh.. is this a relationship?" "No, she just checks up on me and helps me complete my tasks." "So it's nothing sexual?" "No oh my god. It's a trauma response. You can't control it." "Shit." Y/N grabs her phone and walks out to the living room. "Pick up pick up!!" No answer.

With Billie.
"Bils, you have to eat something, just a few small bites." Finneas tries feeding the girl her soup. "Mhmm no!" He sighs. "I know you're hurt but starving yourself won't make you feel better, you have to eat." Billie cautiously opens her mouth. "There we go." He starts feeding her with a spoon. "D-do you think y/n coming back?" "I don't know the answer to that but what I do know is y/n loves you, it might take awhile for her to accept it but she really cares for you." Billie slightly smiles. "Thanks finny you always know how to make me feel better." "Of course." "I done now." "You only had a few bites." "I wan icecream pease!!" "I thought you said you weren't hungry?" "Oh um now I am." Finneas chuckles. "Fine you can have some icecream but only this time." The girl jumps up and down excitedly. Finneas takes out an oat milk chocolate ice cream bar. "Thank you!!" Billie eats it. "I got brain freeze!!" Billie grabs her head. "You silly girl, don't eat that too fast." Finneas begins to clean up and put away her leftovers. A few minutes later chocolate is smothered all over the girl's face, hands and clothes. "Someone made a mess." "It yummy!! Billie licking her hands. "Here try this instead." He hands her some baby wipes. "You need to take a bath." I No want bath." She pouts. "Billie wished Y/N was here or another girl. She never let her brother bathed her. "I I too wittle." Finneas felt bad, "wait a second, I'll call Claudia." Billie was nervous, she had only met his girlfriend once before. "Don't be scared, Claudia knows and accepts you." Billie reaches for her phone seeing 5 missed calls from Y/N and a bunch of unread texts.

Baby 💕
Hey Bils, I'm so sorry I feel like a jerk. I shouldn't have acted that way. I hope you'll forgive me.

Billie please..

Bils baby?

I love you billie, I don't want to lose you. 😔

Billie was still upset and didn't want to talk to y/n. A part of her was relieved but the other was annoyed.
"So Claudia is coming over shortly to help you with a bath." "I no want her." "Hey she accepts you, it's okay Bils." She ends up sucking her thumb being nervous, her thumb soothed her.

With Y/N
"Damnit she's not answering." "Hey give her some time, maybe she could be sleeping too." Y/N sighs and goes to the guest room. Jessie ends up taking a back pack out of her closet to show Y/N. "So I have something to show you." "Okay?" Jessie slowly unzips the bag. "It's my regression items. I'm just showing you this cause maybe Billie has items like this too hidden. It depends on her age too." "Her age?" "Oh small age, I regress to 3-5." Y/N nods her head, feeling lost but trying to understand. "Can you regress now?" "I mean it's usually involuntary, and I can only do it when my caregiver talks to me." "So what does she do exactly?" Jessie's phone dings. "Oh speaking of her, that's her now. The text reads "Hi baby, did you brush your teeth yet? We don't want cavities do you?" Jessie blushes reading that. "So?" She shows Y/N the text. "Oh.." Jessie skips to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Y/N follows her and she's now on FaceTime with another woman. "Hi baby girl, how are you doing?" "I good mama! My friend y/n is over!" "Aww how sweet." "Y/N come here I wan you to meet mama!" Y/N nervously goes into frame. "Hi.." "Hi Y/N, Jessie always talks about how good of a friend you are to her." "Mama, her girlfriend regresses too!" "Are you her caregiver?" Y/N got nervous. She didn't want to be put on the spot like that. "Umm well the thing is.. I wasn't sure how to react so we're kinda on a break right now.. is why I'm here." "Aww I'm sorry, but just know, this can actually bring you two closer." "I can see that."