🖤Two🖤

When lunch rolled around I headed to the cafeteria and grabbed a lunch tray. I picked an empty table and sat near the end. I thought it was weird there was a chair places at the head of the table but I shrugged and started picking at the food on the tray.

"I don't think she knows," I heard a boy behind me say.

"Huh?" I said looking back to see Lucas and Dustin.

"Hello Princess," I heard his voice chime in and my eyes widened a little.

I spun around to see Eddie fucking Munson looking down at me with a cheeky grin. I glanced him over as he raised an eyebrow at me. He had the same shirt on that Dustin and Lucas did.

"First of all, I'm not your princess. Second, what's hellfire club?" I asked curiously and he sat down leaning in.

He reached up slowly brushing my hair behind my ear. Which sent chills down my spine.

"You used to be," he whispered in my ear.

"Absolutely not," I exclaimed as I felt my cheeks getting hot.

Why was he able to do this to me? It's been 4 years since he's even been this close to me. All because of a seating arrangement in math class because he failed his senior year again. And because I messed up and sat at his stupid clubs lunch table.

"It's our D&D club." Dustin said answering my question.

"Shut it Henderson," Eddie snapped pointing a finger at him.

"I was just being polite and answering the ladies question," Dustin said holding his hands up in surrender.

"Pfft she's no lady," Eddie jokingly mocked me.

"Asshole," I rolled my eyes.

"Grace what are you doing?" Steve asked as he walked by.

"Oh thank god," I exasperated and stood quickly leaving my tray behind.

"I sat there because I didn't see you guys and then I got swormed," I laughed nervously as I walked beside Steve.

"Jeez looked like you were dying for some help," he laughed in return.

"Kinda yeah," I said nervously.

I looked back to see Eddie staring with the death glare. I furrowed my brows at him in return and he just looked away as if he was never looking in the first place. I looked down at the ground for a moment confused on what just happened.

"So are you working today?" Steve asked.

"Uh not that I'm aware of. I requested tonight off because of the party." I said quietly.

"Good girl," he said patting my head which made me uncomfortable.

"Could you not Steve," I sighed and ruffled the front of my hair again.

"Sorry," he shrugged and smirked.

I was about 70% sure Steve had a crush on me and it makes me cringe every time I think about it. I couldn't ever and especially for Nancy's sake.

Speaking of the devil here she comes. Her hair swaying as she walks down the hallway towards us.

"Steve," she addressed his presence.

"Nancy," he addressed her back.

"What are you doing later Gracie?" She asked me.

"The party Nance, you knew this." I said slowly raising my eyebrows.

"Ugh, why do you have to go?" She scoffed.

"Why don't you just go?" I crossed my arms and leaned against the lockers.

"Because," she rolled her eyes.

"I'm right here ya know," Steve piped up and gestured to himself.

"We know Steve," I said firmly.

"Because I don't like parties," she said sternly.

"Okay, that doesn't mean I don't have too." I shrugged and looked at her.

"Fine, whatever. Have fun." She sighed.

I could tell she was upset that I wasn't going to ditch Steve's party for her. She could stay upset I planned on going to this party for weeks and requested off work for it.

"Stay mad Nance," I chuckled as I walked away from her.