Colourland Series 2 Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Colour Administrator Fights For Colour King

" Now, you will see some serious techniques " said Colour Administrator.

" Baking has helped, I will use some special techniques of my own " said Artby.

" Now, let's begin " said Colour Administrator.

Colour Administrator then started charging up his Ultimate Darkness Blast while Crayon used his Ultimate Sun Blast and Colouruke used his Ultimate Ocean Blast, the attacks collided with each other and they took damage.

Colour Administrator then got up and he punched Artby, then grabbed him.

" Artby, take this " he yelled. He threw Artby down to the ground.

Colour Administrator started charging for his Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Artby used his Ultimate Light Bomb and Warbler used his Ultimate Sky Blast. The attacks hit each other and they took damage.

Colour Administrator then used his Tenfold Darkness Strike while Crayon used his Tenfold Sky Strike. The strikes hit each other and they both took damage.

" It really is a shame that you are not supporting Colour King " said Colour Administrator. " The fighting that you have shown is not bad "

" His opinion must be defended and respected always "

" His opinion is so important to Colourland "

" Defended and respected always ? " asked Artby.

" Yes, his opinion is an opinion that we like here, he is not a man that we can have you disagreeing with " said Colour Administrator.

" Colourlandish people do like what Colour King is saying "

" So it is impossible for anyone to ever disagree with him in any way ? " asked Crayon.

" Yes " said Colour Administrator. " Now, let's continue fighting "

Colour Administrator then used his Darkness Implosion against Artby's Light Implosion. The attacks collided but Colour Administrator's was stronger and it overpowered Artby and he took damage.

" I cannot let bakers down " said Artby. " Bakers baking has done so much "

" I will continue to fight for everything the baker has done for me and everything I have done for the baker "

Artby got up and he used the Ultimate Light Blast and hit Colour Administrator directly.

Colour Administrator got up and he kicked Colouruke and grabbed him and then knocked him down.

Crayon then used the Sun Implosion while Colourea used her own as well. The attacks then combined and they directly hit Colour Administrator. He then got up and he fired the Ultimate Darkness Blast while Artby used the Ultimate Light Bomb, the attacks collided with each other.

After that, Colour Administrator then punched Colouruke down to the ground. He started charging his Darkness Implosion while Crayon used his Sky Implosion. The implosions hit each other and everyone took damage.

Colouruke then got up and used the Ocean Implosion while Artby used the Ultimate Light Bomb. The attacks combined to create a very bright oceanic bomb with tons of power, Colour Administrator used the Darkness Implosion to counter it but the combined attack was stronger and everyone took damage.

Artby was starting to slightly struggle but then he started talking.

" Bakeries know that I am there for their baking " said Artby. " I cannot just die, bakers could not accept that "