The life of Christine Walter

Y/N, Hange, Moblit and Jean end up making it back to the base a few hours later, just as night falls. Torches lit up the base, illuminating it, and it all gave her a sense of Deja Vu as to when she first arrived with Hange, except this time she was on the back of their horse.

She had been so scared to ride behind hange and hold onto them, however they had assured her it would be ok and that their horse would be able to hold the both of them with ease. With the help of Jean, she was able to board and Held onto hange for the past few hours as they rode.  It was now time to get off now that they had arrived, and Y/N knew that this dreaded moment would come.

"come on Y/N, don't worry Ill catch you!" They held out their arms below her after they had gotten off.

Y/N looked down at them, and trusted them as she jumped into their arms. They caught her by her waist and set her down on the floor, before taking their horse to its stall. Y/N thought to herself as they walked into the base and to Erwin's office, mainly about how strong Hange actually was, and it always came as a shock.

Levi and Erwin seemed unsurprised, even as hange trudged into his office followed by a Y/N wearing a huge wedding dress and a Quiet Moblit. Jean had been the one to stay behind and make sure all of their horses were fed and watered.

"Here is our paperwork, Erwin." hange said proudly as they handed the paper to Erwin. He accepted it, taking it from their hand and overlooking it really quickly before looking back up.

"Well, I'm happy for the both of you. And Y/N..." he turned to Y/N, who was caught off guard by his addressal to her "Welcome back. We are happy to have you back at the base, lots of people missed you-"

"But I did the most-" Hange leaned in and Whispered, however Levi caught what they said. 

"Shut it four eyes- You didn't just miss her, you were a wreck. Y/N never leave again, they don't know how to function without you." He pointed accusingly at Y/N, with his signature frown on his face.

"I- Untrue." Hange tried to play it off, waving their hand at Levi and turning to Y/N, however even Y/N could see the embarrassed blush on their cheeks, showing her that the words of their friends were true.

"Noted. I'll try to not leave again." This earned a few soft laughs from Erwin and Levi.

Y/N and hange bid them both a good night and left the office, making their way to their room.

"Wow- we are married now. Like... actually married." Y/N said as they walked. Hange looked at her and laughed

"Yea- you're stuck with me now. Sucks for you-"

"No- It sucks for you, Now you'll have to listen to me rant about taking care of yourself"

"How do you know I don't take care of myself so that you'll have to do it though-? What If I want you to take care of me?" They grinned and looked at Y/N, who could only scoff at their stupidity. 

"Look at you." she motions to them

"What do you mean?" they acted offended, whining, and Y/N could get used to that sound honestly.

"Look at how you act- people who generally know how to take care of themselves without being forced to eat or shower- don't act like that." She smiled. "Lucky for you- I don't mind.... Speaking of showers though, You need one.

"What-? Do I smell?"

"Well no... kinda? But you've been riding all day, and out. I'm not getting into bed with you until you shower."

"Have you forgotten though? It's our wedding night-" Hange lifts her up, Earning a small squeak from Y/N. Y/N had just realized that they had arrived at their room now. She made sure to grab on to Hange before they kicked their door open with their foot and shut it.