Ch. 11 - The First Date

Start from the beginning

The three slowly moved onto the roller rink's oval floor, where around twenty people were skating as well.

Elliot kept hold of the railing as he doubted Zekai would want to move from his spot in between the two. He just really hoped Zekai didn't fall as he wasn't 100% sure Zekai wouldn't crack the ground with his huge body.

"I don't understand why humans thought this was a good idea. Feet don't need wheels..." Zekai muttered, squeezing Gabe's hand as he kept trying to keep himself balanced.

"What are you not having fun?" Gabe saw Zekai's intense stare at the ground as he focused on not falling.

"I'm a big dude with tiny wheels on my feet!" Zekai chuckled as he suddenly lost balance and his feet slipped all around the ground. "These are gonna be the death of me!"

"We'll be at the funeral, and probably Dom and Aiden too. Dom never turns down an opportunity for free food. And Aiden follows Dom everywhere." Gabe laughed.

"What's going on with those two anyway?" Zekai asked.

"Heh," Gabe looked at his feet as he skated. "The two definitely like each other, though Aiden won't admit it to Dom, and Dom's too stupid to come to the conclusion himself."

"I knew it man, and Aiden's like ya know..." Zekai said, looking for Gabe to finish the sentence.

"Bisexual...?" Gabe tilted his head.

"No like... has he ever admitted to being something that's not normal?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Gabe awkwardly laughed.

"I'm... gonna stop talking."

"Probably for the best," Elliot nudged him, giving the tall man a look that said Shut the fuck up.

Gabe just stared at the two. He didn't know what to think about what just transpired. He could chalk it up to just Zekai being Zekai, though he felt there was something more to it than just that.

"Anyway, I think we can let go of the railing now. I think I got this under control now," Zekai said, trying his best to change the topic of conversation. It took him a bit to get the smooth gentle movement required to skate properly but now he felt he could do this alone if he wanted to.

"Oh I let go of the railing a while ago," Elliot admitted.

"What!" Zekai leaned forward just to see Elliot's hand resting at his side.

Both men at Zekai's side saw it coming as his feet suddenly started to slide back from the awkward motion and he nearly began to faceplant. Gabe let go of his hand as he grabbed onto Zekai's large bicep and held his wrist with the other to keep him up.

"Close one!" Zekai said, regaining his balance. "At least I haven't fallen yet."

It took Gabe a couple seconds to realize where he had his arm. He felt around a bit not thinking before he did so.

Big... Gabe thought. This is his bicep oh my god. It's like the size of someone's head!

"You like my arms?" Zekai asked as he flexed the bicep Gabe was holding on to.

"You're fucking huge," Gabe said in a trance-like state. What did the rest of his muscles feel like?

Gabe knew he had solid biceps though they were nowhere near the size of Zekai's.

"Yeah, I'm big everywhere. I can prove it tonight if you'd like," Zekai winked suggestively.

"Woah," Gabe said, putting his hands up and then back down to holding them at his sides. His skates slowly moved him back from the two.

"Damn, ruined it didn't I?" Zekai frowned.

"Yeah, you did," Elliot said from Zekai's side.

"Please come back," Zekai pouted, his empty arm trying to grab at Gabe. "I was just talking about my muscles, you're the one who made it dirty."

"No, you have to come to me," Gabe laughed, skating back even more.

"Fine," Zekai said, annoyed. "Let's go Elliot."

"Nah you gotta do it yourself," Gabe said.

Zekai squinted at the man.

"What too chicken?" Gabe egged him on.

"No!" Zekai yelled a bit too loud.

Cracking his knuckles, Zekai bought himself more time. On one hand, he wanted to prove Gabe wrong, and on the other, he wanted to impress Gabe and Elliot.

"Well, see you on the other side babe," Zekai gave Elliot a quick peck on the cheek and suddenly he was off.

The large man kept his hands in front of him trying to remain balanced. His feet movements were very minimal and he was going kinda slow.

Gabe tried not to laugh, though it was funny to notice all of the small children in the rest of the rink who were doing tricks.

"Wait, how do I stop? HOW DO I STOP!" Zekai yelled as he slowly came towards Gabe.

Slowly, yet surely, Zekai made his way to Gabe. Extending his hands out, Zekai bumped into them stopping in place as Gabe held onto his shoulders.

"The little thing at the front of the skates are supposed to be used to stop, see?" Gabe pointed down to Zekai's skates.

"Oh, that's what those are for. Thank you for saving us," Zekai looked into Gabe's eyes.

"Us?" Gabe stared into Zekai's unnatural pale gold eyes.

"If I crashed into you I probably would've taken us both out," Zekai laughed.

Gabe didn't say anything, just stared at Zekai's strong face.

All three of them had black hair, though Zekai's was Black-Black. Looking into it was as if he was staring into an endless void. All he wanted to do was run his hands through his sharp, yet soft-looking hair and beard. Gabe bet that beard would feel nice on his face.

"Are you checking me out, Gabriel?" Zekai smirked as the quiet sound of skates got closer.

"No, I was-" Gabe was cut off as Elliot slowly skated up to them.

"He definitely was," Elliot spoke up quietly.

"Haha! Can't back out of this, two against one." Zekai laughed. "And don't worry, we both have been checking you out for a while. You got a great body, strong muscles."

Zekai felt Gabe's arm, all the way up to his biceps, and squeezed.

"You're packin' dude," Zekai said as he leaned in for a whisper. "And yes, I do mean down there this time."

A/n:

Vers-kai? Haha.

I said on twitter but I thought I should reiterate here too! CSD will be a LOT shorter than HTTAD same as the book after! Neither of these need to be as long as HTTAD and I honestly don't think I could drag them on for 50+ extra chaps, it would do more harm than good.

Though book four will probs be an experience lets say that haha. I have an early outline and it'll be pretty decent in size but I'm excited!

Twitter: @14mek

Patreon.com/Mek_14 for 5 bucks a month you can read 5 uncensored chaps ahead :)

-MEK