It's gonna be okay. - S.J&E.O

Start from the beginning

She has been pretty distant lately. She looks very tired and the last time i drove her to school was ages ago. I'm sooo worried abkut her... She is our only child and lizzie had a very hard and complicated pregnancy. After she was born the doctor told us we couldn't have more kids 'cause somthing damaged in lizzie. Thats why we Love Y/N to bits.

,,Good Morning babe'',lizzie pulled me put of my thoughts ,standing in front of me giving me a gentle but loving kiss.

,,Morning'',i smiled lovingly down at her because i was a little bit higher than her.

,,i'm a bit concerned about Y/N. Don't you think she has been distant lately?'',lizzie asks as her beautiful smile fates.

,,i thought the same, honey. She felt so small when i hugged her and i bascially could feel her bones...'',i furrowed my eyebrows.

,,lets wate until dinner and see if she eats something... but we need to leave for set'',lizzie said and gives me another hug laying her head on my shoulde. Yea ... we really should go but we were standing there atleast 10 more minutes.

I was still soo in Love with her even if its been already 19 years. And 10 years married. I still love her to bits.

—————————————————————————

*POV Y/N*

I open the door with my keys ,tears still falling down my already red and puffy face. Thankfully momma and mom aren't home yet. I ran upstairs ,throwing my bag agross the room in pure anger. I ran to the bathroom looking into the mirror. I looked awful, my lip is bleeding frantically, my cheek is still red and you can still see a form of a hand and my nose is also bleeding non-stop. You probably asking what happened well- my bullies decided today to get me after school. It was so hurtfull and awfull all i wanted was to die right at that moment.

Also they said soooo awful things about my body i hated myself more and more. If i could i would just c!t something on my body away and thats what i did next. I get a r@cor and start c!tting my thighs and also a few times on my abdomen as i sobbed. The pain was so releving. I did it before but i stopped a few months ago and my moms helped me through it but i just needed to start again. When there was no space anymore i just layed on the floor with emptiness in my whole body.

I must layed there pretty long because i soon heard my parents enter the house laughing and chatting. I jumped up ,cleaned my face as fast as possible and put on so baggy clothes. A few seconds after i was done i already heard a knock. I opened the door to reval momma.

,,hey hun'',she embraced me and while she did that i started to feel volunerable again and i tried my best to not let the tears fall.

We pulled away and her eyes found my busted lip. ,,hun? What happened to your lips ?'',she asked worried.

,,oh i- uh- i- fall in the PE lesson. Yea yea i ran against another girl. I'm sorry.'',i rambled.

,,sweetheart you have nothing to be sorry for. Want me to look at it ?'',she smiled sympathically. I just shook my head.

,,hm okay ,imma make dinner alr ?'',i just nodded. And with one last kiss on my forehead she went downstairs.

As soon as i closed the door i slide down on it. I started crying and sobbing non stop. I hate lying to her so so much.

*Little 30 minutes time jump*

,,Hun!! Dinner is reading'',mom called me. I made my way downstairs and was met with moms arms ,i love her warmth.

I sat on the table staring at my blate. Momma made my favorite food. I stared at it and i could feel their eyes on me. I needed to eat something so they won't get suspecious. I ate half of the blate. It was alwardly quiet.