It's gonna be okay. - S.J&E.O

This is indeed my first One Shot people. It took me days to write this and i'm sorry if you don't like it.:(

Requests are open!

Mom = Scarlett (G!P but no smut!!)

Momma = Lizzie

Age = 15

⚠️TW : ED ,Bullying ,C!tting ,vomitin- the usual;)

——————————————————————

*POV Y/N*

And another morning in this stupid life starts with my alarm. Its currrently 6a.m. I hadn't really slept this night 'cause my brain literally didn't want to sleep. I somehow made it out of my bed and put on some baggy clothes. I stumbled down where i was met with my moms.

Yea- my moms are THE Elizabeth Olsen and THE Scarlett Johasson. You must think this is cool. No- its not. Well they are the best Parents i could ever imagine don't get me wrong. But the jelousy from other people exspecially at my school is very hard.

They Bully me literally everyday. They always say something like :

You don't deserve them

You look nothing like them

Look at you so ugly and your moms are soo beautiful

I bet you are adopted

You are a Mistake

And so on. I really tryed to ignore them put it gets harder every day. I developed an eating disorder. I eat maybe one or two times a week when my moms are looking. But they are very busy with their new movie so they didn't noticed. I already lost a couple of pounds and every time i lost some, something in me Reliefs. So i hate eating by now.

—————————————————————————

,,Y/N your ready ?'',momma asks me packing my lunch.

,,yea'',i sighed.

,,oh baby you look tired, didn't you sleep well?'',she says and cups my face gentle with her hands.

,,i'm fine don't worry'',i smile a bit. She puts her hands away and gives me a kiss on the head. I hate lying to her but they are in the middle of the movie ,,Infity War'' so i really don't wanna be an burden to them.

,,Good morning sweetheart!'',mom comes down the stairs ,squeezing me into a loving hug. I loveeee their hugs- well i love moms hugs a bit more. Yea ik i'm fifteen LET ME BE!

,,should i drive you to school today ?'',she asks as we pull away.

,,no need to ,i'm gonna walk:)'',i tell them giving a half smile. I hope they bought it. You see- the bullies are waiting at the entrance for me and i really don't want one of my moms seeing them.

,,i gotta go or else i'm gonna be late!'',i say giving them both a small hug.

,,hun wait ,you didn't had breakfast yet ?'',momma says looking a bit concerned.

,,imma eat in school ok?,its fine don't worry'',i say trying to smile a bit.

,,byeee love youu!!'',i say and walk out before it gets akward.

A bit more than 20 minutes later i'm at school. Let the hell begin.

*POV SCAR*

,,byeee love you!!'',and with that she was faster out before we could react.