[1.] Out Of Hell.

Start from the beginning

Shrugging it off, you swiftly tugged out a comfy pair of shoes from your green bag, an oversized hoodie with a silly logo that looked like a small sun, yet it had a sewn-scar smile and three dots as eyes and nose, plus black shorts you used whenever you tried to train on private sessions.

Only one thing was missing, it was a key to your successful day and workouts — the white headphones your friends gave you for your birthday you had to spent in army instead with your family. You made yourself a good playlist on the Spotify, so the time set for the training could've seem way shorter than without any music.

Taking out your phone, connecting those wireless headphones set with it by bluetooth and blasting your favourite songs - smiling, you threw the hood on your head and jog out of your flat, shoving the device into your pocket. Of course you couldn't forget about the second most important thing - the keys.

Closing the door behind you, then locking it, so nobody would break in and cause a robbery. Well, even if they would, you actually were kinda out of money at the moment.

The robbers wouldn't get much.

Laughing at your own, little joke you ran downstairs and jumped from last three steps. Then jog towards the largest beach you've ever seen in your entire life...

>> After 20 minutes <<

The breeze was hitting your face nicely, enjoying the cold and fresh air in your lungs you stopped to gaze at the Glum, Blue Sea spreading like an endless dream and purest nightmare of unknown creatures filling it to the brim at the same time.

Now, walking off the main path on the edge of the sandy shore, while kicking off the sports shoes from your feet, you ran a bit towards the place where the sand of the land and waters of the sea collided together. Feeling the wet sand and freezing water cover your feet — you chuckled to yourself, remembering a bit of your own memories from past.

It didn't really mind you, the coldness and wetness, since you had extreme weathers like storms, droughts and even a hurricane during the military trainings. It wasn't the safest thing in the world, yet life isn't a piece of cake, nor a candy or anything sweet for too long. At least the coaches trained everyone how to behave in such conditions.

It was only you, the sea, sky filled with stars and empty beach to explore once more.

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

<< ???'s POV. >>

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

"SON!— YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED BY A WEAK HUMAN! JUST...How could you?!—" Fuming with fury, a fist slammed against the armrest of the seat, leaving some bubbles of air flow up to the ceiling of the castle. Thick fingers adorned with rings that even Sir Crocodile could've happen to be envy of.

"YOU, A PROUD MERMAN, SHOULD HAVE CRASHED THAT LAND SHRIMP* INTO A SEAWEED MASH!—" An older woman in her 60-tys, if not 70-tys shouted at one of her eldest sons. She sat on her richly decorated throne with seashells and riches of the, which barely lifted her abnormal weight.

"...I apologise, Mama. I already told you, that the human somehow pushed me towards my limit — gaining the chance and knocking me out... He may looked all weak... But his aura was clearly intimidating to the point of—" The Queen's fist clenched her fingers so strong in a grip, to the point of her strength being able to crush one with bare skin.