chapter 8

TW: suicide, suicide mention, sh mention, sh, disturbing scenes and details

Blood. Blood everywhere. The bathtub was full of blood. The water had turned red. And there a body with his expression so peaceful. His brunette hair falling infront of his closed eyes and his face so numb. Bandages everywhere. A pocket knife and a rose on the ground with a letter. His hand writing has hard to read but it was beautiful. Suddenly someone knocked on the door "Hey bastard open up! You wanted to talk didn't you?!" after some loud knocks on the door the ginger broke the door and got in "You freak do you want to talk or not?!" Chuuya searched around the house and finally decided to check the bathroom "why does it smell like fucking blood-" he said and opened the door and got shocked. He was shaking. "W-what..?" he ran to dazai and tried to wake him up and took him to his arms "H-hey o-osamu. Wake up. That's not a time to be joking around you know..? Dazai. Wake up." the small ginger burst into tears and hugged dazais corpse and didn't let go "Please dazai.. DAZAI! YOU BASTARD! COME ON WAKE UP-! Please.." he was shaking and crying. Why did it have to be now. He went to dazais house because he knew he has feelings for him that he couldn't hide. And that he loved him. Why did he had to kill himself now. Scars all over dazais body and arms full of blood, chuuya kissed them. Suddenly he saw dazais letter, he picked it up and started reading it.

~

"Hey chuuya!
Yes I knew you would come here and I just wanted to tell you that I'm in love with you. Since I first saw you I fell in love. Your deep ocean blue eyes, your ginger smooth hair, all that scars you have on your body, your lips that always tasted like cinnamon. Everything. I could sit with you for hours and just stare at each other. You were the first person that gave me a hug. That showed me what affection was. Youre the first person that taught me what happiness was. You were my happiness chuuya. You made me smile more than anyone else. And I missed you. I never wanted to leave you chuuya. I had to. To protect you. I love you so much chuuya, never forget that. Oh and I bought you a rose, you favourite.

Always and forever yours,
Dazai Osamu

Chuuya threw up by crying so much and hugged dazais numb corpse for hours "You bastard..! How the fuck will I continue my life now huh..?! I love you too you bandage freak..".

2 years later
Autumn

"Hey chuuya! Want to go grab some coffee?" Tachihara smiled "No thanks, I have somewhere to attend to" "okay then, see you later!" Chuuya waved at tachihara and after a lot of walking he arrived to his lover's grave "Hey.. its been 2 years.. since you...-" chuuya stayed quiet, took a deep breath and smiled "How are you doing? The stupid detective agency missed you especially that weretiger, but akutagawa too.. and uhh i missed you too.." a tear dropped on the ground "stupid bastard.." he said while he left some flowers on the grave and walked away.

That was never a love story. Dazai and chuuya were soulmates but the timing was wrong. The place was wrong. Everything was wrong. Soulmates that were never meant to be at this universe, at this timeline.

Double black.

.
.
.

The end.