chapter 2

TW: mention of sh

It hurt chuuya to see dazai like this. He hated him, he hated him so much but he still cared for him, he couldn't explain it, this was just the way he felt. He picked up dazai gently and put him in a chair he had on his bedroom "stay here im gonna clean the mess outside and come clean you up" dazai just nobbed, a lot of thoughts running through his head 'why is chuuya helping me?' 'He hates me' 'I'm so worthless', after some minutes chuuya came into dazais bedroom and picked him up again "jeez when was the last time you took a shower?" Dazai replied while whispering "2 weeks..." chuuya sighed and put him in the bathtub and took off his shirt "can you try and take the others off by yourself?" Dazai took of his jeans and underwear as chuuya got the water ready "is it too hot?" Dazai moved his head as a 'no' "okay" as chuuya filled the bathtub he picked up some soap and started cleaning dazais body softly and gently, he felt kind of bad as he saw dazai having new scars everywhere and some of them weren't even cleaned too but he knew that dazai was sensitive at that kind of stuff so he just didn't talk about it, after they were done and he helped dazai get dressed he did his hair with the blow dryer "your hair is soft youre lucky" dazai had gotten more strength and could talk even a little bit more than before "yours are too" chuuya sighed "no they're not actually i use a lot of special hair creams so I can make them so smooth and soft, yours are natural" dazai tried to smile and change his emotionless expression but he couldn't, he just couldn't feel it "hey dont force yourself take it slow".

Chuuya took care of dazai, he cleaned his house, he helped him and showed him affection and cooked for him so he was about to leave but as he was leaving he heard a small whisper behind him, it was dazai, he was still on the couch because he didn't have the strength to get up and walk but chuuya could hear him "don't leave.." dazai had showed his soft side a lot of times when they were 15 but he had never wished for chuuya not to leave him, well maybe it is because he left first but that soft whisper, that sensitive and needed to protect side of him, they both knew they were rude, crazy killers but they both had a soft spot for each other "what?" "Dont leave.. at least for now.." chuuya knew he had to get back and that he would get yelled at for not bringing the files so he just walked off "take care of yourself when you can bandage freak" he said as he left and went back to the port mafia to report to mori.

"Oh chuuya-kun! Where are the files?" Chuuya tried not to show that he was stressed "they were not at dazais house sir and I needed backup to go the agency, I may be a strong gifted but they are gifted too." Mori's smile didn't disappeared but he seemed kinda annoyed "alright, next time I want you to inform me sooner" "will do sir" chuuya said and left mori's office.

Chuuya was laying in the couch, drinking wine and watching a movie "all that love life shit are bullshit, you will end up breaking up at the end" he said at the happy couple on the tv as if they could hear him, he tried to go to sleep but he couldn't get dazai of his mind "I shouldn't have helped that bastard.. but he was my partner. Yeah was. He betrayed everyone and left and blew my car. Why do I still worry and care about him!'

Author notes:
This chapter is not so long but the next one is gonna be I think so yeah:)
If you didn't like anything or got any idea in what will happen next or any request for another fanfic tell me! Oh and if you know the art credits please let me know!
Thank you for reading <3