chapter 3

TW: sh

6 years before (16 years old)

Dazai in the same state, unable to move but this time he had blood all over him, bloody bandages on the floor and pills a lot of pills mori had given to him so he could control him, dazai knew what pills they were but still decided to take them, he didn't even care if something happened to him anyways. He was staring at his scars, some of them had stopped bleeding, some of them were fading and some of them were still bleeding heavily, he wanted the blood slowly falling on the floor, suddenly there was a knock on the door "Hey bandage freak! We have to go!" Dazai didn't answer, he couldn't "Hey answer to me!" Chuuya started hitting the door until it broke down, he was about to start cursing to him but he was speechless as he saw dazai like this. "Dazai...? Oh my God..." he leaned close to him "hey.." chuuya tried to get him to at least get up, carried him on his arms and got him to bed "I'm gonna grab some bandages okay?" chuuya grabbed some bandages and medicine from the bathroom "okay uhh can I see your arm..?" Dazai slowly moved his hand and gave it to chuuya "im gonna put some medicine it may hurt though" dazai nobbed and as chuuya was putting the medicine he felt pain but no emotion, like it wasn't hurting him "I'm gonna put the bandages now and clean the blood" after chuuya was done he cuddled dazai to make him feel better and cooked his favourite food "you still have that old guitar right? I can play your favourite song if you want" chuuya softly smiled to him as he tried to make dazai feel something, chuuya brought the food on dazais bed, sat next to him and played all his favourite songs on the guitar while singing them, dazai tried to smile softly, chuuya kissed dazais forehead and sat next to him "so wanna go to the arcade when you feel better? It makes you feel happy doesn't it?" Dazai nobbed and rested his head on chuuyas shoulder.

The next day mori was furious "And why didn't you go at the mission." Before chuuya could say something and 98% mess up dazai replied "we needed a break and I was sick so we couldn't go to your mission, oh and akutagawa could go to the mission and complete it you didn't need us, oh and we just got back from a mission so we could do whatever we want." Mori started laughing "Alright Dazai-kun, the next mission is for tomorrow and it is important."

"Chuuyaaaaaa wake uppppp" chuuya opened his eyes just to see dazai on top of him trying to wake him up "get off!" he pushed dazai off the bed "ouchhh that hurt chuuyaaaa" chuuya rolled his eyes as he got out of bed and got dressed "so where is our next mission?" Dazai said as he got up from the floor "A little miles away from yokohama, we have to defeat a gang with a gifted user as boss or some shit" dazai sighed as he walked off "hurry chuuyaaa, if we have time we can buy some milk for you too in the road" chuuya immediately started yelling and chasing dazai but while he was so angry dazai was just smiling at him "lets gooo" the Port Mafia couldn't send a car to them so they had to get chuuyaa motorcycle with dazai hugging chuuyas waist at the whole trip "Stop holding me so tight damn it! Its not like you're gonna fall off or something!" Dazai whined "I wish" chuuya rolled his eyes "we are almost there" "I couldn't even get up i barely made it into your room you knoww" chuuya looked at him with a confused but a little worried look "we're here, let's be fast i don't have time for this" the gifted user was a woman, she had blonde hair and red eyes and she could control fire and explosions "hello there youre that little executives from the Port Mafia right?" she smirked but so did dazai "what if we are? Youre gonna die in the next 6 seconds anyways" she started laughing "you can't just beat me like that you know, too little kids? Seriously? Especially that ginger one youre so short youre probably like 12 or something?" Chuuya got angry and tried to kick her but she immediately dodged and burnt his hand "Aw chuuya your hand is now a fried kitchen" he gave an angry look on dazai and actived his ability "i don't think I need to use corruption for that stupid woman" dazai smiled as he just stand there watching chuuya fighting and getting burn marks at his hands "hey need any help thereeee?" Chuuya clicked his tongue "Shut up you bandage freak!" after some minutes the girl's gang came to help her as they started shooting, chuuya saw them and went to fight them leaving the woman to dazai but dazai was just laying on the ground and he was writing something with his fingers on the sand but suddenly fire crossed all over his body "Aghhhhh" as chuuya heard dazai screaming he ran to him and helped him get up as he was all red and his skin was peeling off "dazai..! That shitty woman..! Its time for your end..!" he suddenly started hitting her like a maniac and she couldn't react and got knocked out. Everyone was beaten up by chuuya but the only one he could see wasn't the corpses of they people he killed, it was dazai, he had burnt marks all over him even his face and chuuya was so worried about him he didn't even care that he was bleeding, he took him to his arms and went to his motorcycle "hey dazai hang on don't worry we are gonna get to a doctor soon" dazai smiled at chuuyas worrying face "What are you laughing at?! Youre hurt!" dazai started giggling "youre so sweet and pretty when you're worried" chuuya sightly blushed "Stop saying nonsense and shut up!" he sped up and quickly got to a doctor in the port mafia "hey you shitty bastard you better fix him!" the doctor nobbed and started checking on dazai and his scars while he was just laughing "ahhh I hate pain I wouldn't want to die like this such a painful wayyy" chuuya sighed.

After some time dazai was all wrapped in bandages and they were at chuuyas house as chuuya was cooking for him "get up you bandage freak! You have been laying on the floor since we got back!" Dazai whined "ahhh I can't move" chuuya put the plates with the food on the table "come eat!" Dazai didn't respond, he just stared at the ceiling "do you want me to carry you or some shit?!" he took no answer from him and just sighed and sat on the table "if you want to eat the food is here" he said as he started eating, after some time dazai whispered "tired.. I'm tired..." chuuya looked at him in confusion "what?" "I'm tired... so tired.." chuuya ignored him but this feeling was bothering him, why was dazai like this? Normally he would tease him about how 'bad' the food is or play with his hair and braid it while he was eating "..."

Author notes:
Hey! Thank you so much for all the support you all have made my day oh and if you any ideas about new fanfics, headcanons or how to continue this story tell me i will gladly hear it:) thank you so much for reading!