023. YOUR FUTURE

Chapter twenty three
"Your future."

And being back at school Troy and Tory were putting their final championship trophy's in the case with the help Chad, Zeke and the rest of the team as Sharpay walked up to them "hey, Troy. So when's the big game?" Sharpay asked as her cell phone rang in which Tory furrowed her brows "do you not see the.." she pointed to the giant trophy next to them "yesterday." Troy informed her "oh, well, good luck." Sharpay told them as she blew Troy a kiss walking off in which he caught it "wow." Chad voiced "I know right." Tory shared "she's so sweet." Zeke told them and as Chad, Tory and Troy turned to him, Troy smacked him with the kiss he caught from Sharpay.

Then they all headed to Mrs Dabrus's homeroom as the bell soon rang, Sharpay and another Sharpay then Troy walked in "all right, everyone. Settle down. I know we are all still excited about our Wildcats top to bottom championships." Mrs Darbus shared "that would be back to back Ms D." Tory and Chad informed her "whatever the case, it was a grand slam. Well done!" Mrs Darbus told Troy, Tory and Chad in which Tory turned to Chad "it's been four years now?" she asked him as Chad laughed "and our student body president and co editor of the yearbook, Ms Taylor Mckessie, has important announcements, Taylor." Mrs Darbus told them all as Taylor got up, moving the black board to reveal another one.

"Senior trip committee meets tomorrow and reposts Thursday to prom comiteee, which is headed by Martha. So you guys can pick up your tickets from her. This years theme is the last waltz." Taylor shared as she began walking through the isles and for Torys benefit she slammed her pointer on his desk "but don't be the last to pick up your tickets." she told them as she turned around "graduation committee convenes Monday following yearbook committee. Picture deadline is Thursday and finals study groups alternate with all of the above. Questions?" Taylor asked and even though Tory was friends with her now she still was herself as she raised her hand "yes, if you managed to keep all of that in your big brain of yours. Do you happen to also know what todays lunch special is?" she asked making people in the room laugh.

"New York deli. Anyone else?" Taylor asked as Mrs Darbus walked past Taylor "moving on. Ms Sharpay Evans, four term president of the drama club, spring musical report." she shared, sitting down in the front as Sharpay got up "well, with prom, finals, everyone is so busy. I was thinking I'd select something very modest for us to perform. Perhaps even a one women show." Sharpay shared and it seemed her brother was shocked by that "um, question? How can it be a one women show when you've already gone and cloned yourself." Tory asked her pointing to the new blonde girl in which everyone started laughing again as Kelsi quickly began writing down names "a little light on the signups Kelsi?" Mrs Darbus asked her.

"Um, no, we're actually doing pretty well." Kelsi told her as she got up handing Mrs Darbus her clipboard and moving back to her seat "well, well, well. Almost the entire homeroom." Mrs Darbus shared as everyone turned to Kelsi in shock as Sharpay stamped her foot going back to her desk "how inspiring! I will happily see all of you at free period to discuss the show and to make a very special announcement." Mrs Darbus shared and as the bell rang they all quickly got up following after Kelsi to the auditotirum where Tory and Chad were in the lead talking over each other along with everyone else behind them talking over them to Kelsi.

And as they reached the piano, Sharpay and Ryan were already in there "I'll be retaking my finals two or three times. Im moving into the library." Jason informed her "Im working on my truck every day after school." Troy shared "and he needs to before we get stranded in the middle of the road again and have to push it everywhere we go. But I also have dance routines to work on to get my scholarship." Tory shared "I've got five recipes to nail for my family science final." Zeke shared "we've got a yearbook to edit, so, no." Taylor told her "sorry! Jeez. I just thought since it was the last show, everyone would want to do it." Kelsi shared as they all began talking over each other again.