Meeting the Family Pt 1 | B.Bradshaw

Summary: y/n Seresin manages to convince her fellow fighter pilot boyfriend of 3 years, Bradley Bradshaw, to attend thanksgiving at the Seresin Family Ranch with her family for the first time but neither are prepared for what's about to unfold.

Pairings: Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw x reader, Jake "Hangman" Seresin x TwinSister!Reader

Warnings: none?(Let me know if I should add any)

Note: this takes place in a universe where Goose got nothing more than a serious concussion from the accident.

Word count: 6.1k

Jake and y/n swing dance: https://youtu.be/hQzmhBEcFvw

"Does Jake have to come?"

"Well we are spending the week with my family and he is my brother." Y/n laughs as she pulls the hat box from the top of her closet. Bradley sits on the edge of her bed next to her open suitcase that's barely packed. "Besides I know you and him can't get into any arguments because Jake turns into a good ol southern momma's boy the minute we enter city limits." She sets the hat box down behind Bradley on the nightstand before moving back to her closet to pull out a few shirts and her ranch jeans that she keeps hidden in the back of her closet.

"Oh now that I gotta see." Bradley chuckles.

"Well you won't get see much except for most likely thanksgiving dinner and church Sunday morning." Y/n ruffles her boyfriend's hair. "He usually disappears either onto the ranch or visiting Lottie."

"Whose Lottie?" Bradley questions, y/n's eyes widen knowing she's already said too much.

"Nope! I'm not giving you fuel to use against him." She drops her tennis shoes and a pair of heeled boots into her suitcase along with her toiletries bag on top of her clothes and zips the suitcase shit.

"Hey Y/n! Y'all ready?" Jake asks poking his Stetson covered head into her room.

"All set! B can you grab my hat?"

"You didn't pull one out." B tells her, pulling her suitcase off the bed, walking it over to Jake who laughs at Bradley's response.

"No man. She's talking about her Stetson that's in the box by the bed." Jake points as y/n opens the box to reveal her Santa Fe Outdoors Hat she's own since high school.

"I didn't even know you owned one of those." Bradley stares in awe as she places the hat on her head and pulls her boots on.

"Hey when that sun is blaring down on you while you're chasing cattle, you're almost guaranteed to have one by the next day." Y/n laughs, using her index finger to lift Bradley's jaw closed, "Let's go Bradshaw!"

19 hours in the car was too long for y/n to deal with Bradley and Jake's bickering that she forced Jake's silence by making him drive most of the way, and pushing Bradley's 6ft frame to sit in the back of Jake's truck.