Sorcerer and Sorceress AU

-Basically this is owl house but BNHA- 

Eun walks up to the screen all casual again "You all have no idea how much I love the Owl House. Amity is so cool I swear."  Eun clears her throat "Anyways most students of Class A will be there, some teachers, and some pro heroes and villains. And of course, it won't be limited to covens." Eun waves at the screen and disappears. 

Izuku Midoriya
- Izuku was born unable to wield magic, as most people would have gotten their aura released when they were in pre-school. 
- Then he met All might and inherited his magic after saving Bakugo from the sludge monster.
- All Might also gave him his own magic staff, although, being born without proper preparation of magic, Izuku stuck to using glyphs for a while. And flying was... difficult...
- For his palisman he'd have a mountain goat. A green fluffy mountain goat to match his hair.
- Mountain goats are very flexible when it comes to climbing and with Deku's current fighting style I think it suits him.
- His magic is still called One for All and he did still inherit it from all might the hair way.
- Izuku specializes in Boosting magic, and as well as Debuff magic. 
- Battle style is speed based, his power is buffed constantly, and on other stats he's average. 
- He likes flying on his staff with his Mountain Goat. Also I bet he'd name the little goat something like "Junior", because "All Might Jr."
- His palisman loves Ochaco's palisman because it think the Bearded Reedling is cute. The goat likes rolling the bird around. And the bird doesn't mind

Katsuki Bakugo
- Since Katsuki doesn't really have a sad past, he was born a prodigy, mastering 2 spells immediately after gaining the ability to use spell circles. 
- Explosion magic and Fire magic are his specialties. But he also studies in Potion making. 
- His palisman is a wolf, a feisty one. Said wolf bites anything and everyone but Bakugo.
- His battle style consists of constant mobility and offense. His speed and other stats are not really buff, just a bit above average. 
- Bakugo's circles are usually big, bright, and powerful. This man can and will blow up anything that's in his way, and his lil palisman helps him. 
- He likes pissing people off by purposely smacking them with his staff or poking them with his staff. 
- Still the asshole he is just with a wolf that talks and agrees with him. 
- Bakugo LOVES flying on his staff and just insulting the people below him. 
- His wolf was named "Gladia" short for Gladiolus, a flower symbolizing power.
- He thought it was cool since his palisman didn't mind nicknames.
- Gladia laughed when he introduced his hero or sorcerer name. And he got made at the little wolf, yet he tolerated it. 
- Gladia loves spending time with Kirishima's palisman, Rocky Road, or just Rocky, they hangout a lot. And Kirishima usually takes care of both of them. 

Shoto Todoroki
- His father always banned him from using glyphs and forced him to make perfect spell circles at an early age.
- That backfired deeply because Shoto was forced to learn both Ice and Fire magic. 
- He got his staff and palisman super early too, he ended up hating the little multi-colored fox. 
- Then came the sports festival and lo and behold, Izuku Midoriya's "IT'S YOUR POWER, ISN'T IT?!"
- After years of Shoto not giving his palisman a name, he finally did. The little fox was named Luke, short for "Lukewarm" 
- Shoto's spell circles are quick and powerful like Bakugo's. Yet just a bit for defensive when it comes to the Ice magic.
- He can't use glyphs all that well since his father never allowed him to and his imagination is not that "broad" due to the way he was raised. 
- Shoto also had a hard time using his staff, yes he's talented and powerful with magic and all but, that was all he mastered.
- Flying didn't come natural to him and it took at least a weak for him to use his staff to fly, rather than using his ice to glide on the ground. 
- Luke is a little fox that also acts like a cat. He's a curious little fellow that loves to roam around silently. Many other palisman usually cuddle around him since he was warmer than the others. His personal favorite? Little Junior or Gladia, Gladia and Bakugo is displeased at this.

Eijirou Kirishima
- He stuck to the old construction and buffing magic because he was more of a physical attacker. And a bit of glyph practice everyday. 
- But back then, he didn't really know how to use his magic, he just smacked people with his staff.
- Kirishima combined martial arts, well, his fighting style, with summoning spell circles.
- His spell circles are usually just hand sized, the rings just stick to his wrists and then he attacks. 
- Construction magic, and buffing magic are his aces. But, his glyphs are amazing considering he's very imaginative and even strategic for the good of others. 
- His little palisman is an Armadillo he named "Rocky Road". The little guy is so active when it comes to everyday things. Crawling around and even learned to roll around. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 02, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Boku No Hero Academia Headcanonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें