13

Author's pov

Silence.

So much silence made Jimin open his eyes to see the two looking at him, with jaw dropped and eyes widened. They were super shocked. Taehyung gulped thickly getting away from Jimin who panicked trying to hold him but Taehyung ran to Jungook- and Jimin felt his heart heavy.

Jimin stood up crying and shaking really  more- .

" I love you Jungook "

Jungook look at him, with the same expression.

" I love you too Taehyung and not as friends but romantically " Jimin cries harder seeing Taehyung looking at him - and it seems like he looked angry.

" Yo-yo-you love Jungook?" Jimin cries getting closer but flinched when Taehyung shake his head faster while holding Jungook tight.

" don't Jimin! You-you have a nerve " Taehyung says standing up then made jungook to stand up also heading to the door.

Jungook stopped and held Taehyung from leaving shaking his head with his  eyes widen.

" Taehyung, the matter is not even solved-"

" No,I'm done Jungook! Im-im done!" Taehyung says looking at Jimin with anger and Jimin knew why Taehyung was so angry but Jungook couldn't get it.

He didn't even want to leave Jimin , he still needed them to talk- this is not even resolved. Himself, knows that he doesn't want to leave Jimin,he missed seeing the younger.

" guys,you need to calm dwon. Baby?" Taehyung cries shaking his head repeatedly.

" no-no- no I refuse! Jungook let's go, let's go" Jungook was so worried and it was his first time to see Taehyung like this.

" Tae baby-"

" NO!" Jimin and Jungook flinched at Taehyung's outburst. Taehyung widen his eyes as he look at Jimin and Jungook, looking guilty for doing that.

" let's go- please" and seeing Taehyung pleading like this made Jungook sad. He then look to see Jimin crying while he keep shaking his head, not wanting to leave. This was very hard for Jungook, he didn't want to leave Jimin like this but he had no choice.

Taehyung is his boyfriend and Jimin is this bestfriend. right?

Jungook swallowed thickly as he grab Taehyung's hand.

" I'm sorry Jimin,  we will talk " And with that Jungok and Taehyung left Jimin's room.

He kicked his chair on the floor as he dropped his body on the floor crying loudly.

_

Author's pov

The next following day was... actually not that okay. Knowing that Taehyung and Jungook left last night looking stressed and Taehyung sobbing that hard made other members very worried. They tried asking  what's the problem but Jungook just had to tell them an excuse which they didn't buy but let them go because it looked like they were in an hurry to leave.

On the other side Jimin didn't let them come in his room- they kept trying and  trying to talk to him but the younger locked his room to not let them in.

That was until the morning, Jin and Namjoon decided to break Jimin's door and they didn't find him. But the window was opened-

He escaped through the window.

" God" Jin mumble as he cries sitting on Jimin's bed. Namjoon was so worried looking around Jimin's room to find the room really a mess- very messed up.

" where did he even go? to Hosoek and Yoongi maybe?" Nmajoon shake his head deciding to sit next to Jin. He hug his shoulder.

" he didn't go there, he didn't even go to Kai's home-" Namjoon say making Jin sigh tiredly. Jin cries on Namjoon's chest hugging him.

" I need him.home, I need him home" Nmajoon rub jins back comforting him.

" we will find him"

Boring I know.