7

Author's pov

17h00

Jungook walk in room,but frown when he didn't find his boyfriend. He decided to go to the balcony and see Taehyung ,relaxing on the couch sipping on his wine while he was looking at the sky.

Jungook smile walking to him. Taehyung sense someone and turn to see Jungook walking to him and sat down next to him. He smile and grabbed Jungook's cheeks pecking his lips.

" you came  really early, I missed you" Taehyung says looking at Jungook who kissed his forehead.

" Yeah, I just came early because I missed my baby too. Plus, I can see you are not doing well today." Taehyung nod truthfully at him.

He sigh putting the glass of wine on the small coffee table then look at Jungook with teary eyes.

" what happened last night was not cool at all" Taehyung says gulping thickly.

" Babe, h-h-he lost so much weight " Jungook nod clenching his jaw.

" do- do you maybe think it's us? Agh, of course it's us. Honestly, Jimin is just fine without us babe. He has been not talking to us these past weeks - an-and it hurts so bad. We- we really did lost him?" He start sobbing. Jungook pull him in his chest ,rubbing his back softly.

" I miss Jimnn so much, its- it's hurts that we are not that close anymore like before. "

" I think we should talk to him." Taehyung widen his eyes.

" Yeah, we should. come on babe, we just need to know what is the problem. We know that jimin is being bothered by something- and I'm sure it's caused by us" Jungook says.

" caused? by us? We never changed towards him. He is just being dramatic and disrespectful. " Taehyung roll his eyes.

" We should babe, before we leave the house officially today" Jungook says rubbing Taehyung's hand who look at him with soft eyes.

" we are leaving? today?" Jungook nodded sadly pecking Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung sugh hugging his boyfriend's torso.

" I just hope everything can get back to normal" Taehyung mumble.

_

Author's pov

19h00

Jimin walk in the house talking on the phone.

" Honestly, I don't think I can come" he says walking upstairs.

" come on Jimin, when did you last go to the club man? Come on, loosen up" Jimin can hear Kai whining.

He roll his eyes opening his room to throw the bag on the floor then jump on the bed with a loud sigh.

" we can go after writing exams though-"

" what! Are you aware that we are going to start writing next month? Babe,that's really far"

" Kai-"

" I beg you Jimin, plus sehun and Felix wanna meet you." Jimin giggle then roll his eyes..

" look, I'm coming to your-"

He hear the door of his bedroom opening to see Taehyung and Jungook walking in, while looking at him. Jimin can't help but be shocked a little. He gulp thickly before he clear his throat.

" I will come at your place this weekend ,then we- we can-"

He can feel their eyes on him as he sit up on the bed.

" we can talk about it, face to face"

" even though I'm no convinced, sure thing then. bye babe"

" byee!!" He said little bit cheerfully then he stood up turning to the two.

He scratch the back of his head as the silence fill the air. Taehyung and Jungook are just staring at him,  staring at him and honestly he feels very uncomfortable.

Taehyung look at Jungook, motioning him to start talking because he was feeling kinda nervous to do that.

" we came here to talk . " Jungook says ,causing Jimin to look up. He saw Jungook grabbing Taehyung's hand and they both sat on yhe couch.

Jimin's heart beat fast and clenched at the sight, he then sat far away from them , to the corner of the bed. He look at his feet, controlling his tears.

" I'm confused, I'm confused so much about us Jimin. What- what even happened actually? What changed?" Jungook ask in a soft tone looking at Jimin who look down.

They can't see his eys because of his now grown hair covering his eyes.

" I'm failing to understand. But what I noticed was how your attitude and behavior changed towards us. Why are you avoiding us, and please just please tell me why are you not even happy for us? just tell me why?"

Jimin clench his jaw.

" Taehyung is very hurt , I'm also hurt knowing that our so called soulmate doenst have our back. I don't know what's so hard for you to be like this Jimin." Taehyung's tears roll down as he stare at Jimin.

" you are being so heartless, very very heartless and selfish. We don't know the reason why you changed all of a sudden, you left us with confused minds- we tried and tried to talk to you but all you can do is to just dodge us. We just want to know what changed-"

" don't you think you should ask yourselves that question?" Jimin lift his head up, not caring about his red teary eyes.

Taehyung and Jungook look at him with confused and shocked faces . They were shocked because it's been so long hearing jimins voice but this was very deep and husky.

Hey,i know the chapter ended in a funny way I'm sorry.