Extra: A view of Bakugo's path to UA

The first time Bakugo felt this pull towards Midoriya was when they were children when they met. Something about the young boy and his large green eyes made him want to be with him. He couldn't point out what it was, and he wasn't fully conscious of it, but he simply wanted to never leave him alone. He really liked him and always wanted to be with him for some reason.

"I want to be with Kacchan forever!". When Midoriya had said this to him, he could feel some fluttering inside him, excited to hear the young boy says he wanted to be with him forever. It was fantastic that Midoriya wanted him always and forever in his future. Their future.

"Of course, I'll stay with Izuku forever!" he had quickly responded, grabbing his hands and grinning widely. He was so excited about the future, talking about what they could be doing the two of them once they were grown up.

=========================

Then he got his quirk, and it was incredible. Everyone's eyes were on him since he had it, everyone was praising him for it, telling him how great it was. Despite all those eyes on him, for a long time, Midoriya's eyes were the most important on him, he was ready to do a lot to impress him too. As long as he could be the one he was looking at, everything would be fine.

"Kacchan will be son strong in the future!" praised Midoriya with stars in his eyes, sounding excited for him. "Do you think my quirk will make me as strong as you?".

Bakugo had look back at him. Part of him was too proud for believing he could have a quirk better than his, but there was also something that didn't want him to do so. "Of course Izuku won't be as strong as me," he had commented with a laugh, "But I am sure you will be good enough to fight by my side".

And by doing so, Bakugo could make sure he would still be safe, he would always be able to save him if he were in danger.

Yet, not too long later, they all learned that Midoriya was quirkless. Bakugo had been so confused about that, not believing his friend could be quirkless. What about their future? What about their plans? How would Midoriya take care of himself? Especially with how he wasn't ready to give up. Suddenly, Bakugo felt uneasy about the idea of the young boy following his path in the future, not wanting him in danger.

Then more negative sentiment started blooming in him.

=========================

One day thing had changed even more and he hadn't even believed his classmates when they told him, he had to run back home to his mother to ask. "Is Deku really an omega?!" he had yelling upon getting inside the house. His mother had looked confused, wondering if the young boy had told her son. Of course she knew, Inko had told her over the phone, still in tears. "Yes he is" she answered with a small smile, "And this is why you must take care of him, okay?" she asked, wanting for her friend's son to be alright too.

For some reason it had really shocked him, he would never have thought Deku would also be an omega. Something in him wanted to follow what his mother was saying and protect him, but he wouldn't admit it. Deku was really useless, yet he was still stuck on becoming a hero. He was so stuck on putting himself in danger despite being this weak. It was hard to see how he could protect him.

Yet, despite saying he wouldn't go and take care of him, he still couldn't help himself sometimes. But of course, he wasn't helping Deku. Of course not. It was just that those guys in his class were so annoying and he wanted someone to pick a fight with and Deku was a good reason to get at them. It was just a coincidence that they were leaving Deku alone afterwards.

He couldn't be doing it for him, after all, he was just annoying. Every time he was around he could swear he felt how nervous and anxious he was and it was irritating him. Even his sweet scent was annoying, of course it wasn't good, of course not... It was obviously just annoying.