A lost battle

Midoriya would have wanted for the class to keep on going forever, yet the bell still rang at the end of it. He knew trying to run away wouldn't work, Aizawa would most likely catch him before he was able to go too far, if Bakugo wasn't the one to get him first. The alpha was looking in a very different state of mind, he clearly wanted to talk with him and their teacher forcing them in the same room was going to help a lot.

Aizawa packed up his things, making a sign for them to follow, "And don't try to run, I'm good at catching people" he warned them. At least, for once, Bakugo was following without causing much of a problem, Midoriya following between them anxiously.

The teacher guided them to what seemed to be a conference room, standing at the end of the table, waiting for them to go and sit down. The two young men ended up sitting on each side of the table, Midoriya looking away as Bakugo was staring at him, trying to see if he could again see what he was thinking.

"So, to sums it up, after what happened on Friday Bakugo tried to force Midoriya to wear a collar for his safety" he started, both nodding at the information, "Then you two proceeded to fight in the class about it, Then Kirishima somehow ended up with the conclusion that you are fated mate?" he asked, unsure where the connection was coming from with the information given by Iida.

"Well he asked me those weird questions, but there's no way I'd be the fated mate of Deku, right?" stated Bakugo, still unsure how to feel about all this, "But that the gits of it".

Aizawa then looked to the omega, Midoriya avoiding making eye contact, only nodding to show he sums up was good. "Well then, let's get back over those questions then, it might actually give me an answer on what is happening with you two".

"Sensei it is not necessary to do that again, really we are no-" started Midoriya only to be cut off by Bakugo, "Shut it nerd, I'm tired of this too but you struggling won't get us out of here sooner". Midoriya stayed silent, simply getting more nervous.

"Do you know anything about fated mate?" asked Aizawa to Bakugo, receiving a shrug, "Not really, never looked into it". The older man sighed a little at that, wondering how come they were not taught this anymore "Why do I get the most troublesome thing to do" he mumbled.

"I suppose you at least know what they are, two people who are meant to be together. Both partners will just know it when they meet face to face for the first time in their life, although it can be harder if they meet before having their second gender fully come out.

Signs of it include wanting to be with this person, wanting to protect them, getting territorial when other get close to them, their scent became the stronger one to you, you can sens what they are feeling easily, your heat cycle will try to synch together and in some cases, you can even start hearing their thoughts, although it does vary from one person to another.

These can get stronger and more persistent depending on how long that first connection was made, but also if one or both of the partners are trying to break away from it".

Bakugo looked as if he had too many information given to him, trying to process everything. Aizawa didn't try to rush him, or it would probably make it harder for him, yet upon looking at Midoriya, he saw how he seemed to already know all of this, looking anxious.

"The only one I can say seems to be on point is your rut causing Midoriya to have his heat" stated Aizawa, finally sitting down too, "Now tell me which you seem to be having or not".

Bakugo thought about it a little more, before starting to list all part of the signs, as he was able to find many examples for each of them. Wanting to be with Deku? Of course, it wasn't exactly something he would have been caught admitting though. Protecting and territorial? Even if it wasn't in a way Deku ever noticed, he did sort of protected him from other alpha in their classes, whereas just seeing him with icyhot was enough to make him angry.