8🟩

I lay on a concrete floor as my door was slammed open and I was dragged into another room. I was back in hydra. My head was dunked in a tub of water and then I was shoved into a chair as I got beaten again. If i made a noise I was cut, if I moved I was burned. One of the agents cut deep into my leg and I let out a scream with a jolt of my head. They cut and burned me more as I struggled against the restraints, yelling and thrashing with all the strength I had left in my body.

I jolted awake with a small scream as I felt two hands on my shoulders. I finally focased my eyes on the person in front of me, well two now as another person ran in the doorway. The person in front of me was Hope and I dont know the man in the doorway. He was in a red and black suit with a weird helmet. What kind of kink does he have?

I was snapped back to reality by Hope speaking to me. "Hey hey hey! Kid I need you to breath okay?" I nodded as tears slipped from my eyes. "Okay just- just follow me okay? Yeah?" she took a few deep breaths as I followed her. I was able to breath after awhile and my tears turned into a sniffles.

"You okay now? What happened kid?" she said in a worried yet soft tone. "Im fine uhm hydra stuff" I looked over her shoulder to look at the red suit guy again "Who the hell are you?" I said as turned on my bedside lamp. "Oh uhm- im ant man-" he said as he almost tripped over air.

I choked back a laugh as he tried to get back up and make a smooth recovery "-oh im sorry that's not funny- yeah no its funny." I said as he mocked hurt and Hope had a small smile. Yelena walked by the door with a small "Stupid man of ants" I giggled as Hope turned around and spoke. "Yelena why are you here you have a whole floor with the baby avengers!" I was not introduced to Yelena but Natasha told me about her.

"I had to annoy Natasha before I went to sleep!" she yelled as Hope rolled her eyes. "Go to sleep Yelena!" I heard Natasha yell from the other end of the hall. "Okay we have to go- and you get some sleep okay? You need it your still a baby." she said as she kissed my head and left the room with ant man. Before she walked out I said "Im not a baby- im 16!" I heard her laugh as they walked down the hall, and im pretty sure the guy fell because there was a loud thud and Hope was still laughing.

I lay in bed thinking of my mom as I tried to sleep. She had long brown hair that she wore in a bun most of the time. She had blue eyes like the ocean and was busy with work a lot, but she always found time for me even if I only have like 5 years of memories with her. Hope kind of reminded me of her in a way, how she was kind and caring. The way she was a hard worker and her hair was only a shade lighter than moms. Now that I think of it I dont even know my own mothers name.

Eventually I feel back asleep and when I woke back up I was still in the tower with the avengers. I took a shower and chang into different clothes. Now that I think of it if I dont go back to school soon I might lose the chance for the stark internship.

I walk out of the bathroom drying my hair and my door opens to reveil Clint "Breakfast kid. Follow me." That all he said then he walked twords the dining room. "Morning!" I hear Hope say as I give her a small wave.

"So I was uhm- I was wondering if I could go back to school soon- my brother- well foster brother and aunt need to send me back. We had this big test for an internship and if im not there I cant get it" I said with shy voice as I looked up from my now empty bowl.

"I mean we could send someone with you. Monitor all your actions. Maybe send in Maria-" "No you are not sending my girlfriend-"  

"Okay calm down she'll be fine Natasha" Wanda said as Tony and Natasha continued to bicker. I stood next to the guy from last night. "so who are you?" I ask. "im Scott"  "cool"

"WERE SENDING THE KID WITH MARIA AND THAT'S FINAL!" Tony yelled as Natasha kicked him and walked away. "We are going to get your stuff from where ever you live then you and Maria are going to school" "Okay" and with that we got in the car and drove to my apartment.

I knew May and Peter were gone go I slipped through the door and into my room grabbing my backpack and went back out the door as Maria and I went back to the car and to school.

We go in the school and I got a few nasty looks after Maria talked to the principle and front desk lady. We went to class and luckily I had no classes with any of my old friends. I doubt they would want to be my friends anymore.

It was all okay...untill science. I had science with MJ and I sat right next to her. I sat down and Maria pulled a chair out and sat down across from me. "Who's this?" MJ said as I just looked between them. "And why were you gone for like a month dude?" "I got really...sick" "I know that's a lie but I wont push." "Oh- MJ Maria, Maria MJ" I said with a small smile

The day went on and we had to go to lunch Maria said she would sit in a corner so I could talk with my friends but she could also still watch me closely. "Hey why were you gone-" "She was sick" MJ said cutting of the boys. "So I have something to tell you-" "Peters spiderman" Ned blurted out.

I let out a dry chuckled as they all looked confused. "Okay I'll tell you the truth. I was kidnapped" I watched as all there faces turned to shock. "And when they found where I was they took me to a new base.....and you looked right at the car and swung the other way."

I stood up and walked twords Maria. "Can we leave- I cant do this today-" I said as tears pricked my eyes. "Lets go kid" She said with a hint of simpithy. She seemed kind of cold but if you watched close you could tell how she was feeling in her eyes.