The Opening Night

Start from the beginning

My thoughts started going crazy about everyone's reactions, some were laughing, some were shocked, some were starring at me, and others were saving the photo to there gallery's. I didn't even want to know why they were saving that photo of her and i for later. I shut my eyes, as Cleo's voice was still in my ear. "Emelie" she whispered, as i was praying for the bell to ring. There was only one person who knew about Blair and me, and she had the audacity to lie to my face and tell me my secret was safe with her. Margo Fucking Watson. 

Once the bell finally rang, i grabbed my binder and homework, sprinting out of class and glaring down the hallways. Completely ignoring Cleo, who was screaming my name. I couldn't deal with her judgement right now, not when i was suffering through everyone else's judgemental eyes who were gawking me down the halls. I started to walk faster, eyeing the hallways for only one girl. And then i founder her, standing by her locker. As all i saw was red, "Margo!" i screamed, as she flinched, looking over at me terrified. I didn't know if it was because of the tone of my voice, or because she knew i was upset about what she just did. To not only me, but Blair too. 

"How dare you lie to my face, telling me it wasn't your business, you had absolutely no right to spread my secret around. To out me out of the closet!" i said, dropping my binder with a loud thud on the floor, as she flinched again. "And not only did you lie to me, you spread a picture of her and i for everyone to FUCKING see?! What the hell Margo?!" i screamed, pushing her against the locker, as she looked at me wide eyed. "Emelie, i swear that wasn't me!" she pleaded, but i didn't want to hear any lies. Because who else would have done it? "Save it! you completely disregarded my feelings and Blair's and i will never, ever! forgive you or even trust you again. You might be Cleo's friend. But you are so not mine. Stay away from me, and stay the FUCK away from Blair" i said, as i placed my forearm on her throat under her chin. Practically choking her. 

I didn't care who was watching, "Emelie, i can't- i can't breathe!" she croaked, as i let go, making her cough. Then slammed her locker shut, grabbing my binder off the floor, before seeing Griffin come charging towards me down the same hall. "All this time i thought i had done something wrong, but in reality it was your fault our relationship was failing! And i can't believe, out of everyone in this school, you're choosing to be with a low life, junkie, over me!" Griffin said, as he approached us, pointing over at Blair who stood next to Cleo in the hall. Toby was right behind him making sure Margo was okay, as i felt like i was having a panic attack. But i couldn't have him talk shit about someone i cared about, so i punched him. Hard. 

He clutched his face, glaring at me, as i was about to do it again, but he stops me, pulling my arms to my sides and cradling me, as i shoved him off. The bell then rang. "Em.." Blair said, as i ran into the girl's restroom, whilst Cleo and Blair followed after me. I gripped the sink, as many of the other girls scurried out of the stalls and the restroom altogether, when Cleo yelled at them to do so. I was trying to steady my breathing and calm my panicked self down, as Blair walked over to me and caressed my shoulder. I felt her hand rise up and down my back, as i pulled her to me into an embrace. Cleo just watched us from a far. But i didn't care. 

I'm sure this didn't bother Blair as much as it did me, everyone at school were already spreading rumors about her being a lesbian. But no one ever knew for sure until now. She's never been afraid of who she is. And i've always found that inspiring. "You don't have to say it.. i know our bleachers hang out is over." she whispered, as her breath touched my ear. I shook my head, "No, you don't deserve to be an experiment" i said, letting go of her, as she looked me in the eye. "Blair i am in love with you. i've always known that, i have just been afraid to admit, it to not just everyone else, but myself too. And since the truth is already out, i wouldn't wanna walk the halls with anyone else..." i start, as i take her hand in mine. "Except my girlfriend, if you'll take me?..." i said, as my heart was racing. She looked at me, stunned and so relieved.