Chapter 1

- The Street Dog Killed us -

Y/n's POV:

Hollywood 1995

We were standing outside of the Orpheum in complete shock.

" This is absolutely crazy!" I said as we started walking towards the doors.

" I know right! Who would've thought that a band of normal 17 year old kids would be performing here!" Luke looked up to see our band name 'sunset curve showcase-sold out-'

We walked in and up to the stage where our equipment was. I was a guitarist along with Reggie, Luke, and Bobby or so everyone refers to him as Tommy why I couldn't answer that question for ya... We walked up to the stage and got in our positions. We were going to practice the song 'Now or Never'. Alex, who was our drummer smacked his drumsticks together once we were all situated.

" Ready?" Alex looked at everyone.

" Ready as we will ever be!" I laughed.

🎶 One, Two, Three
Take off

Last stop
Countdown till we blast open the top

Face first
Full charge
Electric hammer to the heart 🎶

I was standing between Luke and Reggie. Luke was the main singer but we gave each other turns unless they didn't want to. I was playing the guitar by Reggie and eventually it was time for everyone to join in.

🎶 Clocks move faster
'Cause it's all we're after now

Won't stop climbing
'Cause this is our time, yeah

When all the days felt black and white
Those were the best shades of my life

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising

Up right now
And even if we

Hit the ground
We'll still fly

Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never 🎶

As Luke was singing it was getting to the part where me and Reggie were going to echo the ending words of two lyrics.

🎶 We ain't searching for tomorrow (tomorrow)
'Cause we got all we need today (today) 🎶

We stopped echoing Luke and just sang with him.

🎶 Living on a feeling that's been running through our veins
We're the revolution that's been singing in the rain

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising

Up right now
And even if we

Hit the ground
We'll still fly 🎶

As we were getting to the end of the song everyone looked at me because it was my part at the end. I went over to my microphone and sang the last part.

🎶 Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never 🎶

Luke walked over and me and him sang the last line together. With Reggie, Alex, and Bobby mimicking the last words.

🎶 It's now or never (now or never) 🎶

We all gathered together down on the floor. Luke put his beanie back on and I glanced at it. I quickly grabbed his beanie and put it on and it surprisingly matched my outfit.

 I quickly grabbed his beanie and put it on and it surprisingly matched my outfit

" I knew that you were going to take it." Luke laughed and put his arm around my shoulder.

I leaned against his body as we walked up to this girl named Rose. She was cheering while cleaning up the table.

" I think for celebration we should have-" I started but got cut off by everyone besides Bobby.

" Street Dogs!" Luke, Reggie, and Alex said in unison.

" Yes!" We walked up to Rose.

" You guys are really great and I see a lot of bands come through here."

" Why thank you!" We all said.

I looked at Reggie and he was holding a Sunset Curve demo and one of our shirts. Reggie handed them to her and I grabbed Luke's hand since it was still wrapped around my shoulder.

" Well we are going to go to get street dogs. Are you coming with Bobby?" I asked.

" Nope, vegetarian..." Bobby said and leaned onto the table that just got done cleaning.

" Alright.." I shrugged. " See ya later."

We walked through the doors and walked a few miles down and there was a place where we could get a street dog. I looked kind of sketchy to say the least. We grabbed our hot dogs and went over to where we could get the condiments for the hot dogs.

" After tonight our lives will change forever!" Luke said and we all took a bite of the hot dog.

" Wait a minute did the taste of this dog change or?" Reggie said.

" Everything's fine, eat up, we are going to need the energy for the show tonight.

I took a bite and it tasted weird.

" I don't feel too good." I told everyone.

Next thing you know everything went dark and we woke up in a white room.