Birth of a New god

Start from the beginning

"What? Send the interception team to apprehend the intruder before he enters Krakoa"

*Comms* I already sent them not they have home offline and I can't get any communications between them and me they are suspected to either be unconscious or.....deceased.

"Damn ok thanks for the info"

Xavier turned back around but noticed that Laura, Logan, Beast and other Xmen with enhanced senses seem to be angry and in Logan and Laura's case, other claws are out.

"Logan, Laura don't-"

"I am going out there to destroy whatever that is!"

"Restrain them both now!"

Everyone seemed confused at his outburst and tries to restrain Logan and Laura from leaving but as the struggle went on a baby's cry could be heard as the storm got even more ferocious as cars and anything not nailed down were being either thrown around or pushed harshly.

No one moved towards the baby to calm him down except Rogue, she heard the cry and walked over there and looked over him and she tried calming him down but tried to not touch him.

"Ahh please baby shhh"

She was waving her hands in front of him in a panic but as she gradually got more frantic in her hand movements he stopped crying, Rogue exhaled and rested her elbows on the cot but soon after he started to giggle and smile a storm.

"You're a cute baby aren't you little pudding" she said as she waved her fingers in front of him to make him laugh more.

As she waves her fingers she didn't notice him reach out and grab her finger, she froze immediately in fear.

'Please no no no, I don't want to hurt a baby please!'

Her eyes looked down to see his condition

but was flabbergasted when he seemed perfectly fine and even pulled her hand forward with considerable strength, he yawned a quiet yawn and hugged her hand close to him.

'W-wait my powers don't affect him'

She immediately smiled hugely and revelled in the moment of touch.

*Comms* Sir! The intruder is on the island and they are heading towards you!

The buildings creaked from the bombardment of rain and wind but a very loud slam was heard outside the large doors leading outside.

Even if the sound of the storm was incredibly loud everyone felt as if that all fizzled into the background as everyone's eyes were at the doors.

"Everyone get ready"

Everyone followed Xavier's advice, Cyclops put his hand on his goggles, Nightcrawler lowered into an animalistic stance, and Jean's hair raised as her eyes glowed a slight burning orange.

Rogue slid her hand out of his grasp and stood in front of the cot defensively.

Time ticked past at a snail's pace all attention was on the door and the unknown that was lurking behind it.

The sound of heavy footsteps was heard approaching them until they stopped at the door and the doors opened revealing a male figure.

(This is the look)