(D&N Finale) Chapter 17: Team CATE

Start from the beginning

Blake: You're not a monster, you're not. That you who wants to think that but you're not a monster, Y/N... never are will be. People see you as one... not me... not anymore.

Weiss walks towards him, as she kneels. Y/N had a few tears as he sniffs.

Y/N: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Weiss... for all of it.

Weiss looks down as Y/N closes his eyes.

Y/N: I didn't know about your... past... putting the pressure of your father's sins in your shoulders... create a world where... I kill them and you as well... my vengeance has brought shame and pain to all of us... I understand if you want me dead... gone... I understand that... truly.

Weiss denied as she looked down.

Weiss: My father did your people wrong, had I known-

Y/N: You were a child, who would believe you?

Weiss: What I said of your parents... I should've never said it and I'm sorry for that.

Y/N: You don't have to apologize.

Weiss: I do... I shouldn't have said that, or your people. Is the same with Blake, we all heard my part of the story... but I never got to hear yours... I just threw assumptions to the table, not the real story.

Y/N: Same with me.

Weiss nods with Y/N still looking down.

Weiss: Though I'm still ashamed of the slap you gave me.

Y/N: *chuckles* Yeah, I don't feel that much regret on that one.

Weiss: Aaaaaane your forgiveness doesn't matter to me.

Y/N had a smile and nods.

Y/N: Fair enough.

Weiss chuckles, until they were pushed back by a red energy attack. They were in the ground, as Y/N looks in shock... the Grimm was still walking.

Athena: What the fuck? We got Y/N out! How si that thing still alive?!

Y/N: It's the Grimm! You night have gotten me out of it but we haven't killed it yet.

Grimm Y/N: Grrrrrr...

(Starts music)

Grimm Y/N: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Y/N: Because the body doesn't have me, he's just another Grimm!

Y/N ran towards him as the Grimm did the same as when they reached each other, they clashed hands both struggling, as Y/N headbutts him later punching his gut, uppercuts his face and later roundhouse kicks his face. The Grimm quickly got up and back punches Y/N later slams both fists in each of his shoulder an uppercuts him far back. He lands in the ground as the Grimm grabbed Wilt and went to impale Y/N by leaping towards him. Y/N caught the blade between both hands, as the Grimm roared but earns a knee from Blake and later slashes him back. He got pushed as Athena used the electric dust in her Tonfa's and hits the Grimm in a barrage, but the Grimm blocked and went to punch Athena, but a glyph got in his way and Weiss dashed with Athena jumping high making way for Weiss who impales Myrtenaster in stomach with Athena kicking him back. The Grimm lands in the back as he went to slap his hands using Y/N's semblance, as Y/N went to punch him, but the energy between the two collide sending them even far back.

(Ends music)

Y/N's ears were ringing as he shook his head and looked forward seeing the Grimm stand up.