Chapter 93 Let's Rock

Começar do início

After they were killed Riku falls down and Red Eyes catches him, he then looks at Red Eyes and saw him changing. "Red Eyes, welcome back buddy." Then the mask and armor came off and they merged together.

The Orb then starts to crack but this time with Red lines and then it breaks into pieces revealing Lord of the Red.

They were surprised and Rosalind said: "Holy shit balls, that's the most awesomest thing ever."

He then lands on the ground and Ranger goes up to him."Riku you did it, Red Eyes is back to normal."

"Yes and now, he wants payback against the last one."Riku looks at the direction of the cathedral.

"So what's the plan?"Juliet asked.

"Why don't you ask him."Gideon points at Riku.

"With this form I can easily fly to the last place and bust through the roof."Riku said.

"Then go and take Juliet with you and your friend, we'll handle then rest outside."Gideon said.

Riku looks at Bad Girl."I'll be fine just go."

He nodded with the two girls holding on to him."let's go."he then flies towards the Cathedral.

"Wow, this is amazing, hey I can see my house from up here."Juliet said.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool when you can fly."Ranger said.

Then many zombie rockers were sent towards them but Riku blasts them away with inferno fire blasts, he then reaches to the location and dive bombs down and punches through the roof, they then landed in a dark room.

The girls got off and they got ready, Riku then looks foward and they heard a voice:"this is great."the room lights up a bit and they saw it was a stage."you three managed to come while you got your dragon back."they saw Swan at one of the seats.

"You, how could do this? To our school, to the people we love."Juliet said.

They then dodged bullets and saw the last one Lewis came down on his bike and he then stops."Oh look at this, the dragon is back to being alive, didn't it like our gift."

"Well he's about to show you his anger

"Well he's about to show you his anger."Riku then glows.

"I like it, let's go."Lewis then uses his guitat to shoot at them."Rock and roll is here to stay and your not."

Then zombies came and Riku said:"girls take care of the zombies, he's mine."he then charges at Lewis.

Lewis then drives on his bike shooting at Riku while he flies around to avoid them.

"What's wrong? Is the queen to scared to face me."Lewis said.

Then the stone glowed and she appeared.

"There you are."He then charges at her and he puts her hands foward to stop him while her doll holds on to her, she gets pushed back but then Riku punches him away making fall out of the bike.