Form

You can use any form you'd like here, just as long s it has the basic stuff like name, gender, age, sexuality, personality, biography(should have some relation to The Division), likes, dislikes, etc. NSFW information is completely optional. The only thing that should be added is whether or not your character will be a rogue agent. Here are my OCs though:

Humans

Name: Jayden Veritas
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Usually he's friendly, despite society falling, and likes to crack jokes every once in a while. Of course he knows when to get serious, especially when it has to do with a mission, and he even gets quiet if he knows that people are at risk, including his teammates. He's very protective of his friends and anyone he considers his ally, and is even willing to take a bunch of hits if it means allowing others to take their shots.
Biography: He was a shadow operative way back before the Dollar Flu hit, and was entangled in a war between two organizations. In the end he managed to survive, but he was arrested a few weeks after. Instead of being put in prison for what he had done however, he was instead recruited into the Strategic Homeland Division for his skills and decision-making. When the dollar flu hit though, he was deployed some time after the first wave had gone missing, and he was actually working somewhere in Las Vegas when he was summoned to D.C to help.
First or Second Wave: Second
Status: Still a SHD agent
Appearance: This but he wears a brown jacket with a black shirt underneath, wearing black jeans too. In New York he'll wear snow boots or combat boots, in Washignton D.C he'll wear high top Nikes.

Name: Erika MartinezGender: FemaleAge: 30Sexuality: Biseuxal(leaning to males)Personality: Very serious for the most part, however when you talk with her in a more casual setting she tends to get pretty shy, and even more-so around people she's gr...

Gender: Female
Age: 30
Sexuality: Biseuxal(leaning to males)
Personality: Very serious for the most part, however when you talk with her in a more casual setting she tends to get pretty shy, and even more-so around people she's grown very fond of. She will grow very attached to that person too since she had never had a friend in her life, not ever since the dollar flu pandemic.
Biography: She was just a regular ol' police officer, like a certain other person who would eventually go rogue like she did. She was recruited into the SHD after a shootout where she singlehandedly arrested all suspects involved. However she was activated at a terrible time due to being in the hospital for taking a gunshot to the arm. From there she tried to rush herself onto the plague-filled streets of Manhattan, and even tried her best to save as many civilians as possible. However what caused her to go rogue was that she was trying to save a group of hostages from a bunch of rioters, however during the firefight she ended up killing some of the hostages by accident... it's something that she doesn't ever wanna talk about. She thinks she deserves to go rogue for that incident alone... like any other rogue agent however she was approached by a man named Aaron Keener, callsign Vanguard, to be a part of his schemes. She vehemently denied this though, seeing him as a crazy psychopath, and from there she just roams the streets of New York, saving anyone she could, despite being rogue. Oh, and she reprogrammed her ISAC on her own to allow her to still use her gear.
First or Second Wave: First
Status: Rogue

PokémonName: Adrian RedfordGender: MaleAge: 26Sexuality: Bi(leaning to females)Personality: Pretty lively and often cracks jokes at every opportunity he gets, however he obviously knows when to be serious

Pokémon
Name: Adrian Redford
Gender: Male
Age: 26
Sexuality: Bi(leaning to females)
Personality: Pretty lively and often cracks jokes at every opportunity he gets, however he obviously knows when to be serious. If you piss him off though, he'll just get really quiet and ignore you, and if you push him over the edge, he won't hesitate to stab you. Get on his good side however and you've got someone who's very loyal to you.
Biography: LIRP(too lazy to write it)
Status: Still with SHD(begrudgingly)

Name: Jade DonelleGender: FemaleSexuality: PansexualAge: 35Personality: A very calm and collected individual, usually never lets her anger get in the way of anything

Name: Jade Donelle
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Age: 35
Personality: A very calm and collected individual, usually never lets her anger get in the way of anything. She's also mother-like, stemming from her longing to be with someone. Of course she can be very confident in combat, always wanting to go in first as long as she gets the approval of someone. Even as a rogue agent she's very loving and caring, taking care of the wounded, whether they're SHD, JTF, civilians, anybody. As long as it isn't any enemy faction...
Biography: LIRP
Status: Rogue

Biography: LIRPStatus: Rogue