Chapter Fourty-two: Rui's Adopted Father

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Mizuki and her upper Moons sometimes wonder who is the man that Rui would call for when he sleep he would call and tell that for not to leave he would that person daddy, and every time they asked him about it he look so sad and would excuse himself and leave not even answering the question.

They would sometimes try to stare at the night sky with a sad look on his eyes as he stare at the locket that with a picture of him and a man with a silver hair he has a bright smile on his face with Rui smiling so ever brightly because unlike now he doesn't seem to smile like that on the picture.

He was happy back then but now he doesn't seem to be he seems so sad and miss his father greatly even daki miss the said person after all they have a father and children relationship but he was taken away from them as well and they hated it.

And that anger them more their hatred for Sakura grew as she was the cause of all of it she was the reason why he was killed and taken away from them and it hurt them seeing his bloody figure in front of them because unlike them he didn't need human flesh to survive he wasn't even afraid of the sun.

Sakura was greedy for power she wanted more she wanted what Sébastian was able to do she wanted it all that's why she got Sébastian killed but that's not all is the reason she was in love with Sébastian but he didn't like her because he is in love with someone else.

She wanted to gain everything because to her if she wasn't able to have Sébastian then she will get rid of him, he knows a lot as well getting rid of him and his lovers was the best choice she had done to what she thought it was the right thing.

Rui's pov:

It had been a long time yet I still miss my father he wasn't my biological father but when I was at my lowest he was always there for me but I wasn't there to protect him and I hated it the fact that I wasn't able to help him.

"daddy will you come back again?" I thought while looking at the sky the night sky is really beautiful I remember that me and daddy use to star gaze as well and when I can't sleep well he will sing me a lullaby his voice is really gentle and I really miss him.

His gaze is always gentle even though he would always wear a blindfold he would show me his eyes a beautiful eyes that is like as if it's made out of jewels like Mizuki-sama's eyes are made off he would always be so gentle to me and I really miss him dearly.

I saw his own death right before my eyes right before me with my soon to be fathers but they died as well by his side "daddy won't like it if I kept on mopping around." I thought to myself as I was holding the locket he gave me.

Thrid pov:

As Rui sat on the building while looking at the starry sky he has a sad smile on his face as he was holding his locket with both his and Sébastian along with two other people they all have a bright smile on their face a smile that had now vanish to never be seen on Rui's face again.

"so this is where you have been." Mizuki said as she walked near Rui as she was able to see the locket open three people she is unfamiliar with but Rui has a really bright smile on their face something she had never seen before.

"everyone is looking for you." Mizuki said again as she sat next to Rui as he look at her with a sad smile on his face as tears run down his checks this was the first time Mizuki saw Rui cry because she had no they had never seen them cry.

"may I know who they are?" Mizuki asked while looking at the locket that the lower moon is holding right now as they both stare at the locket it's a golden shade with a moon on the front "they seem to meant a lot to you." Mizuki said again while looking at them.

"they do mean a lot to me." Rui said while looking at Mizuki who was looking at him as well with a smile on his face he seem to be really happy knowing that someone was able to make Rui smile "the silver headed one is my daddy while the other two were suppose to be my father's as well." Rui said with a sad smile on his face.

"suppose?" Mizuki asked while looking at Rui who was wiping his tears "hmm but they died." Rui said while looking at Mizuki who's eyes widden as she stare at Rui then back at the open locket the silver headed male seems to look exactly like the one in the picture that is inside Muzan's office.

"it's the reason why I hated humans and Sakura, she was the whole reason why I lost them." Rui said again as he clench his fist he hated them to the point that he was willing to killing every humans he saw in front of him "she was the reason why I lost my family." Rui said again while looking at Mizuki.

"she was the reason why I was desperate to create a family but they weren't like the family I have." Rui said while looking at the stars "he even said we will meet again but it had been how many years since I last seen him." Rui said as he stood up while looking at Mizuki with a small smile on his face.

"I shall take my leave now." Rui said as he disappeared from the night sky out of Mizuki's gaze who looked at were Rui was once at and it hurt her as she wanted to know who those people are.

Tashiro secret:

Tashiro secret:

Rui had always miss his father

Muzan always keep a picture of Sébastian's picture

Hinata was staring at them as he didn't mean to listen to their conversation

Rui had always been so close to his suppose to me father but they had to die.

Hey guys so this is the next chapter of this story I'm so so sorry for not posting as soon as I can I was so busy that I wasn't able to publish new chapters of new chapters of any of my stories.

Who are those suppose to be Rui's future father will be said in the next or other chapters that will come