Hoseok laughed sarcastically, "I want you to never look at me." He corrected, with a defensive attitude.

"Oh, okay." Yoongi shrugged. He didn't care to go any further than he need to and with that, he left the chair he was on and went back to the one behind his desk, immediately getting his book to begin reading.

With unsettling feelings, Hoseok pouted as he started to braid the bracelet again. He reminisced the whole conversation he and Yoongi just now had, and to say, Hoseok wanted to have more interactions with Yoongi. Worried, to say, but it is true.

Quickly, reconnected back to his own small world of comfort. He hummed a soft tone that represented his concentration, smiling at his latest creation.

Hoseok placed it on the side, eyeing it that made him remember who it was for. Son Chaeyoung. His best friend. He went to ease of the remembrance of how they met. It was quite sad of how they met.

He could remember the day like it was yesterday. In their middle school year, Hoseok felt the need to ask Chaeyoung if she was okay because of the situation she was in.

Crying in an staircase, arms around her legs, head ducked down, flinching as she cried. The younger him sat down next to her, taping her shoulder before speaking and then, all of a sudden, Hoseok was being gripped upon with a shaken body.

'You're okay' were the words that slipped through Hoseok's trembling lips as he started to take-in the strong emotions Chaeyoung had to share.

"Are you going to keep staring into nothing while looking sad as hell?" Hoseok blinked multiple times, adjusting back to reality. His gaze immediately followed the low voice that was the reason he left his train of thoughts.

"Can you stop staring at me?" Hoseok turned the attention towards Yoongi, answering him with another question.

Yoongi shook his head, grinning lazily, "hm, I don't think that's how it works. You have to answer a question to ask a question." He corrected. Yoongi contemplated Hoseok's slight upset gestures.

"Just- just be quiet for me." Hoseok's jaw clenched, he doesn't know how much longer he can tolerate Yoongi's unworkable personality. He combed his hair with both his hands, clicking his tongue.

Hoseok was no longer in the mindset to create bracelets anymore. Yoongi had ruined his mood.

Yoongi hummed, "I guess I can do that." He gave in rather quickly, for Hoseok's sake. He wouldn't dare destroy other's happy mood for no reason. Yoongi had no reason to do so, specially, with Hoseok.

Hoseok released a heavy sigh, "good, let's go do a hall check." He told. Without any trouble, the two boys left the room after Yoongi used the key to lock the door.

"We can report students." Yoongi whispered, peeking in different directions to see if he could spot any students in the hallways. Hoseok raised an eyebrow, "where'd you hear that from?" He asked, in a confused voice.

He came to a full stop, watching Yoongi take out his notepad and note every kid's name in secret. "Principal sent an email." Yoongi mumbled, eyeing everyone else before staring back at Hoseok.

A disappointment sigh left Hoseok's mouth, "okay." Was all Hoseok said, leaving the conversation to go to different parts of the school. Yoongi followed, continuing to write everyone's names for later.

-lunchtime-

"Aw, this is so cute!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. She pouted longingly at Hoseok who was tying the bracelets around her left wrist. Hoseok nodded, snickering at her reaction, "you shouldn't have, Hoseok!" She slapped Hoseok's shoulder multiple times before admiring her charm around her wrist.