𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I walked into the living room to see my dad and aunt Kate talking.

They looked at me and motioned for me. I raised an eyebrow and went towards them. "There are some werewolves in beacon hills. We don't know if they are harmful or not. We need you on high alert. Make sure Alison is safe" My dad stated and i nodded in agreement. They then took my to the garage and handed me a gun. "I can't carry it around school dad" i rolled my eyes. He nodded and also handed me a dagger. I sighed and took both. I put the dagger in my shoe while the gun went in my pocket.

I went to check on Alison and saw she was sitting on her bed. "Ready for the new school?" I asked. "No. New schools are to much effort" she rolled her eyes. "Well i'm sure Beacon Hills High is decent. We'll have fun this year i promise Ali" i smiled before heading to bed.

When i woke up i showered and did the normal routine.

The outfit:

I then headed to school with Alison

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I then headed to school with Alison

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

Last night was crazy. I got bit and turned. Thanks to Stiles and my boss i already knew some stuff about being a werewolf.

As me and Stiles walked in we saw two girls show up. One of them was wearing a leather jacket while the other wore a brownish jacket. I guess me and Stiles kinda stared at them for to long because the one in the brown jacket waved. I waved back and the one in the leather jacket took the girl inside.

Not even a minute after Stiles got ignored by Lydia, the love of his life. I kinda just laughed at him. He then dragged me to our lockers. We then saw the two newbies talking with Jackass Whittemore and Ladylike Martin.

I had the one that waved to me in my first class. I heard she needed a pen earlier so i turned to give her one. "Thanks." She smiled. "You are welcome. Btw i'm Scott McCall" i smiled. "I'm Alison Argent. And that girl" pointed to the girl in the black leather jacket. "Is my sister, Harmony Argent." She added. "She seems scary" i almost laughed and so did she. "Shes not. Shes kinda like my aunt Kate" she stated before the teacher cut her off. I turned around with a smile.

After class i stopped her and asked to hang out which she agreed to.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 427

New girlsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें