Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I

Start from the beginning

"Even if you can talk smooth, you can't even reach me in power. I'm gonna shred your soul into pieces until you can't even revive you damn bastard! Attack!!" (Feldway)

 At Feldway's order, the thousands of angels launched simultaneously to Rimuru like a wave swallowing up everything in its path.

Rimuru POV

'I think I got slightly overboard.' I thought as I looked at the swarm of enemy rushing straight toward me from every direction.

 Though the actual distance between me and the hoard of angels was quite samll considering their speed, I had time to relax since I had {Though acceleration} with the speed that looks crazy to normal beings.

<<You did. But there's nothing to worry, for now.>>

Then tell me when I have to worry, I'll try my best when that happens. Ah, also, as I always have and as I always will, I'm counting on you, partner!

<<Leave it to me.>>

 With that I ended the communication and {Thought acceleration}, and soared up to the sky, avoiding crushing into the enemies just barely.

 Immediately after that, I fired the black streak of energy from my hand; which would have come out from the mouth if I was in dragon form, erasing the clustered angels without any single piece left behind.

<<564 down. 2436 left>>

 Hearing Ciel's report and alarm, I slaughtered the enemies easily, reducing the number consistently.

 The angels weren't that weak and were capable of destroying the entire country. However they just weren't at my level. They fell like dry leaves in front of hurricane.

 After a few minutes, the number of angel significantly reduced compared to the original number. On the contrary, I didn't have a single wound. Even my clothes were in tact except some blood spattered on it.

 There were still a few thousand angels waiting to attack the labyrinth, but Feldway didn't order them to attack me since he knew it'll be no use.

"Is that all? Aren't you angels quite weak compared to what you said? At this rate you will never be able to shred me." (Rimuru)

<<Dear, your speech is resembling Diablo.>>

What?! That's definitely the thing I should worry about! To think that there were side effects... I shouldn't have listened to him that easily.

"Kgh, don't get confident for beating the weaklings!" Feldway shouted. Then suddenly, his expression turned into an evil smirk.

"If you're so full of yourself, you can surely take both of us at the same time, can't you?" (Feldway)

 Uh-oh. Bad situation. It's not like I didn't expect this to happen. It was just that this was the last situation I planned to be in.

 Help won't be coming soon since Veldora is the target. Ramiris can come since she is at her full potential but she still need to repair and enforce the labyrinth. The other monsters are strong but not enough for the two in front of me.

<<This is the situation where you need to worry a bit.>>

 Ciel's voice rang inside my head. Though her words had distance with reassurance, I felt myself calm down at her word.

Then as promised, I'll do my best!

"Velzard, attack!" The moment Feldway said that, a lance of ice flew toward me in a speed that made the previous enemy look like a turtle.