Veronica's Halloween Party

*Yes I am aware this story is not perfect, this is my first ever story I've created on Wattpad. If you could star my story it would mean a whole lot to me so that others are able to read and enjoy it too. This story contains sexual content, spelling mistakes, and grammar mistakes throughout this chapter and moving on throughout the rest of the story. If that makes you uncomfortable or disgusted please swipe out of the story now, enjoy "That Summer"!*

My names Alex Thompson, I don't believe in love, but that's for a very good reason, well atleast I didn't believe in actual true love, but that was until I met Noah. He was the first boy who truly loved me, the first boy I could ever express myself to, the first boy that showed that he actually cared about my feelings and not just wanting to fuck with me and ignore me for the rest of my lifetime. It all started late one friday night, at Veronica's party, she's my bestfriend, we're both known as the "popular" girls around campus, the girls who don't even have to try to look pretty, the girls who don't make mistakes, the girls who everyone wants and everyone wants to be. People say we could get anybody we wanted, I wasn't at all interested in boys, well, except Kyle, he was so charming and handsome, but he never noticed me unless it was just flirting or dumb shit like that, but that was until that night, it was going to be the one that changed it all.

It was friday night, me and Veronica were going to do the usually friday night deal, especially since it was Halloween, our very holiday, we had always spent it together since we were kids, and tonight we were going to party out our hearts consent. Tonight the party was at Veronica's Parents mansion, they were away in the Pacific for a cruise, and since they were gone we seized our opportunity, and that's where I saw Kyle, the boy I had liked since god knows when. I had accidentally bumped into him trying to find my way around Veronica's parents brand new mansion. He was so handsome in his black suit with his white tie. I quickly apologized, hoping I didn't blow my chance with him, after a brief moment he said "it's no worries darling, it happens to the best of us, don't sweat it Alex." His voice gave me butterflies, he sounded like an angel that had fallen from heaven, the way my name rolled off his tounge, how it gave me so much pleasure.

After talking for a couple minutes he noticed how nervous I was, I mean it was kind of hard not to tell. He said "Would you like to go find one of the extra rooms around here to chill off in for a bit, you look like you could use it." I spoke forcing a slight laugh "That would be great actually, thanks Kyle." After that we then walked around her mansion for a little, struggling to find a room where people weren't already inside of eachother or the doors being locked. Just then he took me into one of the spare bedroom's and started to take off his shirt, I then thought to myself "their's no fucking way in hell I'm going to do it with KYLE FUCKING CARSON, the hottest boy in school, the one I had wanted my whole childhood." I couldn't help but stare, everytime I tried to move my eyes away they always seemed to follow back to his six pack, but I mean who could blame me? Just then he caught my gaze and started slowly walking over to me, slowly and softly biting his lower lip, he whispered to me in a soft quiet voice "Alex are you okay there?" He softly chuckled in that raspy voice of his, making me melt on the inside. Just him saying my name gave me the chills, I tried to respond but nothing was able to come out of my mouth, I  just simply nodded.

Just after that he started slowly walking closely to me, shit, I could already feel myself getting wet I thought to myself. He was face to face with me, him looking down at me being about to get a clear view at my boobs, I gasped loudly. Just then he started pressing his lips against mine, his hands trailing my body up and down until he got to my ass. His hands gripped around it holding me up and pinning me into a wall, not removing our lips off of eachother. We both pulled apart gasping for air, exhausted after what felt like a minute of kissing eachother, it was even better than I could have imagined. He slowly set me down onto the floor again, removing his hands from my ass. Just then he slowly started to take off his pants, staring at me exoecting a response, I was so confused, no wait terrified, or was I nervous, but whatever I was I didn't know if it was good or bad.

Just then he's standing infront of me in only his black boxers, you could see his bones, god his dick must have been huge. I let out a huge gasp I'm assuming he heard me, because he then started coming over to me taking my dress off, leaving me in my silk red bra, my boobs almost falling out of it, and I'm assuming he noticed too because he couldn't look away. I then thought to myself, was I really going to let Kyle Carson take my virginity, I mean he was the hottest boy in school, I'm only 15, but what's the worst that could happen? Before I even finished thinking he started playing with my boobs, jiggling them in his hand, not knowing what to do in the heat of the moment, I went along with it. Just then he started liking upwards staring from my boobs to my neck, but suddenly he stopped at my neck, looking up at my smirking. Just then he gave me a hickey as soon as he did I let out a soft moan, he then whispered "You like that baby?" I mumbled "mhm." He then carried me over to the bed, my legs wrapped around his waist, him kissing me more aggressively by the second. He then dropped me onto the bed and slowly got on top of me running his hand up my thight, until he got to my underwear, but as soon as he did I couldn't control myself. All I was able to do was moan uncontrollably.

I tried to form words, but that was all that came out of my mouth were sounds of pleasure.He then started trailing his fingers into my white laced underwear, what a bad day to wear white. He then started to finger me, god he felt so good on me. I could feel his boner as he was pressed against me. He said "Perfect doll, you're already wet for me." I looked away in embarrassment. He laughed under his deep voice. God the things he does to me I thought. He then proceeded to pump his finger in and out of me starting off with just one going in slowly and then speeding up. I kept getting frustrated with him, why couldn't he just give me all of his fingers inside of me. he knew he was testing my patience. Just then he stuck another finger in, that was only two out of five and wasn't enough for me. I tried to form work buts everything I said turned into a "mm" and a "ughhh", eventually I was able to form a couple words "A-All of them" I was eventually able to make out. "Are you sure you're ready" he asked. "Yes" I replied.