*chapter 5* part 2

Today in math class there was a substitute teacher, she looked like she lived with seven cats. But what I like about her was that she wasn’t all up in our area. She told us to get together with the person beside us finish what we started yesterday.

I looked at Jason and remembered what happened yesterday. Just then he looked up at me with a sorry face, it was so adorable nobody can resist it.

"Dude, are we going to be like this because of a small thing?" I said trying to make him notice that I didn't care about what had happened. In this relationship I had to make the first move to make it last... Ah, oh do I feel like a man.

"You’re right!!" he said smiling shyly

"That's right!!" I said back 

"Yeah!!!!" he screamed back. I gave him a high five and we got back to work. Well if you count talking about astronauts, aliens and end of the world working, then yeah we worked a lot.

"OH DARN! Did you rip your shirt??" he said turning me to the side, I saw his hand swing off my desk, but I was too busy to care.

"Oh curse my eyes! I thought I saw a… but I guess I need glasses."  He said acting weird. Even if it were ripped why would he care?  

The whole class went by in a blur; I’d just made a good math buddy. The bell rang and he walked out of the class like there was someone chasing him with a gun. I saw him tuning to the office but I had to get to science class.

[Jason POV]

"Cooking class? Ok we have one last spot you lucky dear, but may I ask why?" she asked look straight at me.

"As I understand it, you can't learn everything from a book. Know what I mean?" we laughter as she handed me the paper of change?

I saw Julien and tried to ignore his presence. I dropped something but if go back, I'd have to confront him, so I’ll take my chances and walked away.

[Nat POV]

Jacob waves at me happily we I came in class. He looked like a kid on Christmas Eve. This made me really happy for some reason.

The class went on and all we did was pass notes. Yep, I’m definitely going to fail. It's worst when you’re sitting by your BFF, when you’re trying to concentrate. Jacobs’s eyes became a light yellow when the sun hit them; it was like they were the only things I could see. The darn bell cut into my attention! Well I'll just wait for gym class with him. Urg, “I hope I get to cook today!” I thought about when I entered the classroom.    

"Where’s my station ma'am?" I asked Mrs. Johnson cuz she promised me I could cook today.

 "Oh all the groups are filled... Here go there and do could you work by yourself for a while?" she asked looking worried.

 "I don't mind." I said walking to my empty station. As the teacher was talking to us about what we’re going to do today, I kinda wished one of my boys were here with me. God! This class is going to be boring! Did I just call them my boys? Ugh!!!

Suddenly I saw a familiar figure walk into the room.

"Jason!" I screamed  

He walked towards me, finally someone fun in this class! 

"What are doing here?!" I said excitedly. 

"I'm in this class and in your group.” he said hiding his excitement. We gave each other high fives and got to work.  After we were done our cake, I wanted chocolate and he wanted vanilla icing on top. Let me just say that what you about to read, Jason started it.

"Ok boy, Rock, Paper, Scissors" I suggested. He said yes so we played best two out of three, I lost and begged to go to five and lost again did I mention I have anger issues. I took my icing and rubbed on his bare arm 

"Ha!" I screamed.

He took the icing and put it on my cheeks. 

" HA!" he said satisfied with what he had done. I took a bowl and put a hand full of flour on his head and gave him a look.

"Surrender now or it's going to get ugly in here." I said in a war voice 

He took flour in both hands and said,

"Bring it on?" just then I thru my bowl of flour which landed on his head haha he had white hair. Without noticing I ended with my face powdered by flour, our laughter got cut off by Mrs. Johnson walking into our station.

"What happened here?!" 

We were both speechless. 

"NVM Detention!!" she said and looked at Jason with a mom disappointed look.

Perfect timing, Jason and me walked out of class as the bell rang for lunch and we were heading to detention. 

[Julien POV] 

 While talking to my friend mark, I had to cut him off because, the scene infront of me was too interesting! I watching Jacob watching Jason and Nay walk into detention covered in flour. Just then Mrs. Johnson walked by. Out of no where Jacob gave Ethan a punch in the guts and whispered something to him. I saw Mrs. Johnson pointing to the DT ROOM and telling them to not do it again Jason walked into the DT room looking pretty happy with him-self if you ask me.

[Jacobs POV]

"Sorry man!" i said to Ethan before punching the life out of him. 

"Hey you two stop right there!"

Mrs. Johnson said, perfect timing.

"Detention now!! And don't do it again" she said pointing to the DT Room, as usual Ethan skipped. When I went into the room I saw Jason and Nat sitting beside each other, they had different expressions on. She was shocked and happy. But when Jason saw me, he was not so thrilled.

I sat behind her, as the teacher walked in right beside the teacher was Julien. As we all wondered what he was dong here we herd the teacher say,

"Could you watch over them for a while? I'm going to get lunch." Julien sat down looking at Janine, one by one this scene reminded us of yesterday. At the same time we all had flashbacks/ spaceout /awkward moments. Julein looked at us like we were all possessed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you've noticed a change in the writing style it's because my new editor is a perfectionist! 

leave a comment because we care about our readers and want your opinion.