* chapter 4* part 2

My first class was science which I loved ... Don’t judge me I always like the theories. Sometimes I make my own stuff up. Ha, I have no life.

I came to class all happy to start cuz you know me and bio is like. Cupid and love, ocean and beach and milk and chocolate. Um yeah, I’m not good at poetry, but I hope you get my point. When I got in class, I toke a free seat at the table at the end of the classroom. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy or something, but then I realized that Jacob came in to class and sat beside me without noticing I was there. 

"What are you doing here?" he said looking at his backpack. 

" Um… Sorry for being a stranger…" i said reminding him of his own words. Just then his face turned pale, he realized to whom he was talking. If he was like this to people, he must be a jerk. 

"Oh. Hey Nat I didn’t know it was you. Sorry, you see, I usually don’t sit with anyone." he said with a reproachable tone.

" Well, you do now!! So enjoy it while it last!" did I just say that!? Eh… Just then Mrs.B walked in. She gave me the longest most awkwardest look I’ve ever seen before in my life, saying.

"Nathalie, please come up to the front." she said pointing at me. I got kinda scared firstly because she knew my name and secondly cuz she called me up front. Why? I didn’t do anything, I would’ve blamed it to another person but I didn’t know anyone!

When I got up, I almost tripped over a guys backpack, that thing was unmovable, did he kill someone and then put the body inside that bag?

"Class, if ever need help or have a question don’t be shy, just go ask miss Bachelet. It’s nice to have someone know what they’re doings here!" she said looking at as if she was going to tear up. 

I walked away I could feel people whispering behind my back.

"So your a smarty… Um I should have guessed from your look" Jacob said checking me out. 

"So your the judging type. I should have guessed from your look. Just because I dress like… Like… Like this?" I said pointing to my jeans.

"Don’t get me wrong that’s cute but… Can I ask you for a favor?" I was a little thrown back by his words. And so was he! OMG, he said I was cute or did he say the jeans were cute? urg I’m such a fail. 

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" I was asking before the teacher cut us off. So the whole class was passing notes. I know what your thinking, we are not flirting… OK it went a little something like this:

*Paper*

Jacob: "Your good at bio right!?"

Me: "Last time I checked."

Jacob: "I’m not so great."

Me: "So..."

Jacob: "Can you tutor me until the exam in 2 weeks?"

Me: "Sure your place or mine?'

Jacob: "Mine. If it’s cool with you."

Me: "Oh, damn! I forgot have to help Julien with the painting and stuff after school."

Jacob: "It’s cool we can do it when you’re done."

Me: "Sure I’ll be done around 6:30. Be there at 7?"

Jacob: "Cool I’ll pick you up"

I gave him a yeah sign and I can’t expect a fail in bio this year! But the view is worth it.