Avneet: It's okay...... Let it all out...... You will be fine...... Everything will be okay.... You will make it right..! Now calm down...!!

(All the staff, her two colleagues, members and the organizers accompanying them were unaware of this as these two were by the washroom, the only person witnessing this was Bhavesh...... He let out a relieved sigh and spoke to himself...)

Bhavesh: It is always her.... The one who can calm him down without any medication.! The one who knows real Siddharth!! Please God.! Let them have their second chapter.! They both deserve another chance.! Their relationship had a spark.! Wish Sid is able to convey how much he regrets of that day's events! Neet needs to know!

(After a minute or two.... Siddharth calmed down..... His heart felt light...... He felt like he was finally able to actually breathe.!! He loosened his grip around her and took a step back looking down....! He doesn't know how to face her.... He so wanted to see her face but his guilt was not letting him look in her eyes so he just kept looking down, fiddling with his fingers.....
Avneet saw it and thought that the guy was now a bit embarrassed because of what happened..... She just chuckled a bit and said.)

Avneet: It's okay.!! Happens.! Are you feeling better.?? (She asked genuinely while touching his right shoulder...... He just nodded still looking down....)

(Sensing the situation Bhavesh came in and put his hand around Siddharth's shoulder and thanked Avneet that's when Avneet realized who the guy was..... For a millisecond Bhavesh could see surprise in her eyes but that was replaced by her cold look again when she straightened her posture.....)

Avneet: Oh.! Bhavesh.! Long time no see.!!! (Yes! Avneet now calls him Bhavesh instead of Bhav.!! And that hurts Bhavesh to the core... He had tried many times to make Avneet start calling him and behaving with him like before but....)

Bhavesh: Y....ya...! Group is having their 3day concert here so..... We are in town till day after tomorrow.....

Avneet: Great.! Have fun then and Good luck....

Bhavesh: Aren't you gonna say hi to the guys.!! They would love to see you after so many years!

Avneet: I am sorry but I am in middle of a business meeting and won't like to make them wait... So carry on.! Just convey my regards to them... I will get going..... (She said in extremely cold tone with no emotion on her face)

(She was about to leave when Siddharth spoke after gathering all his courage)

SN: Thanks....

Avneet: For what.??

SN: For earlier..... You know.... I..... I really needed that..... And I guess like alwa....(cut of by Avneet)

Avneet: Oh.! Don't be.... I would have done the same for anyone else who would be in similar situation......(she said maintaining the same cold tone and left for the washroom where as both Bhavesh and  Siddharth made their way towards their table...)

Abhishek: You ok Chotey.?

SN: Now I am.! But.... What happened to her.? She was not like this.!

MK: You met her.???

Bhavesh: Let's eat food... We will talk about this later.... (He didn't want the organizers to know the actual thing that they were talking about...)

(After sometime Avneet returned to her table... everyone ate their food on their respective tables, discussed the things that were supposed to be discussed when they all stood up to leave....
Even the members...)