Chapter 96 : Raw Feelings

Start from the beginning

"But--"

"I'll use my power as the Empress to make it work. So don't concern yourself about this. I've done the same with Jonathan in the past," her words caught me off guard.

I have been looking for Viscount Jonathan, hunting him down through Apollo, but Apollo mentioned he was suddenly missing. Is that why--

"Do you kill him?" my hoarse voice fills the air, looking at the amethyst eyes.

"Yes, I am sorry for everything I've done that day. I know it is not enough, but it's the least I can do. If I could turn back the time to that day, I'll do it to make it right again for my foolishness, hurting you to that point," it is her turn to glisten with tears about the funeral day.

I can't say I forgive her immediately as it takes time to heal, but I'll try to do that soon. Thus, I nod without uttering words, teleporting us to the Temple's dungeon, while Medea grabs Camila. We teleport back to the Valimos' manor, and Valienth leaves back to his place. The Empress carry me to her chamber, slipping me inside the bathtub with her while caressing and massaging me.

It is so lovely that I fell asleep with my back on her front. The Empress does not say any words, carrying me to her bed after covering me with her robe. As a light sleeper, although she is delicate to bring me, I wake up in her arms when she lays me softly on the bed.

"Wait here," she said, before disappearing into her closet, probably searching for some nightgown for us.

Not that we need them for tonight anyway. Not when I feel the divinity power that Hera used to heal me kick in, letting my body heat again, just like at Veronica's. The Empress emerges again from her closet, but her head tilts when her amethyst eyes narrow to see my ruby eyes darken from lust. She stops in her track when I approach her, swaying my hips, licking my lips, causing her to gulp down.

I push Medea against the wall as the sudden urge comes rushing over all of me. I cage the Empress between her sides. The sleight hand brushed her fingertips lightly, brushing against my body. She smirks at me as I shiver slightly under her touch.

"Are you sure?" her voice delicately asks.

"Yes, I want you now," my hoarse voice, almost cracking due to so much arousal in me.

As I let my guard down, she takes over control and puts one hand to grab my hands above my head. The other hand takes over one of my leg and raise it around her waist. She leans in close, brushing her lips against mine. I swear to God, I forget to breathe at the time, as it brings me to the highest lust possible.

"Don't play with fire, my Lady," she said as she roughly kissed me, shoving her tongue inside.

I helplessly moaned at her kiss as I couldn't touch her, inhaling the sweet scent of our kisses. I let out uncontrollable whimpers sometimes as her amethyst eyes burned into mine. Everything suddenly feels scorching hot, and she occasionally squeezes on my inner thigh. I could feel it was starting to flood there; maybe I imagined things. Hopefully, it doesn't trickle down to my thighs.

She lets go of my lips and then proceeds to ravage my neck. The Empress continues to kiss, licking every part of my neck but avoiding my sweet spots. She is doing it slowly, knowing it is killing me to miss that spot. Her smirks against my neck prove that. I squeeze her hand above my head, practically signalling for her to release me.

"Medea," I whine under her kisses.

I try to release myself from her grip, but she is unbelievably powerful.

"Calm, let me do all the work," she whispers against my ear, then biting on it lightly.

I moan at the sudden movement as I see her eyes darken in desire. At that moment, I know she is barely holding herself to touch me, hearing me moan over and over again and maybe screaming for her name.