Chapter 4-Friday Mornings

Start from the beginning

"Oh shut up Lou! What has gotten into you lately? Just because you and Harry aren't friends anymore doesn't mean you take that shit out on us! Do you know what? Just leave, cool for a while!" Liam yelled, as he snatched the mop off Louis and pointed at the door.

Louis huffed and walked off.

"Sassy Lou!" Zayn laughed, as Louis was out of ear shot.

"Tell me about it!" Liam joined Zayn, both laughing like idiots and making sure they got the floor cleaned.

Meanwhile; upstairs Harry and Niall made sure they got clean and showered, in separate bathrooms of course.

As Niall dried his hair, looking at himself in the mirror. He found Harry's reflection leaning against the doorway, smiling. That smile made Niall's knees weak.

"Well that was fun!" Harry chuckled as he walked in and sat on the edge of Niall'a bed.

"Yeah, it was," Niall said, as he sat on the bed as well.

There was a silence. The both of them locked in their own thoughts.

Harry thought, that maybe he should tell Niall about these feelings he's been having, but at the same time he was scared that Niall wouldn't return them.

Niall thought, about tomorrow. He knew tomorrow was going to be a great day for the both of them, more bonding. Niall was going to make sure that it was going to be the best day.

They both were having very completely different thoughts.

Niall and Harry snapped out of it when they heard Liam yell from the kitchen. They knew Louis was the one being yelled at.

"I think we should get downstairs before they all rip each others heads off," Harry got up from the bed and made his way to the door, Niall following.

They got downstairs to see a squeaky, clean Kitchen. The boys obviously did a good job.

Liam saw Niall walk through the door with Harry. He knew this was the right time for them to have their talk, "Niall, buddy, can we talk alone please?" Liam announced.

"Uh, yeah sure." Liam pulled Niall to his bedroom, closing the door behind them.

"So what do you want to talk about Liam?" Niall questioned, sitting on Liam's desk chair.

Liam didn't know how to start this conversation. He couldn't just ask if there was something going on, like 'are you in love with Harry?' Or something like that. It would just be too awkward for him or Niall. He didn't want this conversation to be awkward, he just wanted to know what his best mate was keeping from him.

But for Niall, he was worried about Liam, as he watched him pace around the room. Niall knew Liam wanted to talk to him but he didn't know it would be this important to make Liam frustrated.

"Liam! What's going on? What did you want to talk about?" Niall asked, concern full in his voice.

Liam knew it was time to admit his suspicions, "What's been going on with you and Harry lately?" Liam sat on his bed, looking at Niall who was wide-eyed.

"W-what are you talking about Liam?" Niall stuttered, was he being too obvious? Was he showing this crush too obvious?

"Don't play dumb with me, Niall. I know you pretty well. I see the way you look at him and the way you touch him, I've been watching these couple days and it's finally came to me. You're in love with Harry!" Liam admitted.

"I'm not in love with one of my best mates!" Niall lied. He knew he wasn't the best liar, so Liam could see straight through. Liam gave him a look, a look that said 'don't-lie-to-me-Niall.'

Niall took a breath in and out, he had to tell someone and get it off his chest. Now, was his opportunity, "Okay, okay, fine. I'm in love with Harry. Happy?" Niall sighed.

Liam smiled, he knew it! "Aw, that's so cute Ni-Ni." Liam gushed, making Niall blush.

"But don't tell anyone, please. Not even Harry, okay? I'll finally get the guts to tell him soon," Niall warned Liam.

"I won't tell a soul, I promise!" Liam engulfed Niall in a bone-crushing hug, "My little Ni-Ni is growing up and falling in love!"

"Oh, get off me Liam!" Niall pushed Liam off him, "We better go, we don't want Zayn and Harry to worry now do we?"

But Niall didn't know was that Harry was on the other side of that door, eavesdropping in on their conversation. Harry smile almost fell off his face, he was smiling that much. He just heard that Niall returns these feelings. Harry had to show Niall that he felt the same tomorrow.

Harry heard the footsteps come close to the door, he ran downstairs making sure he wasn't seen. He plonked on the couch but still had that big smile on his face.

Niall and Liam got downstairs, sitting with Harry on the couch. Niall looked at Harry, curiously wondering why he was smiling?

"Are you alright, Hazza?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Harry said and smiled at Niall.

"Let's watch a movie!" Liam yelled, breaking the silence between them, "Zayn! Were watching a movie want to join!?" Liam yelled out, echoing through the house.

"Coming!" Zayn walked in the room and plonked on the single chair.

"Les Misérables?" Niall suggested, looking at all the other boys seeing if they're alright with the choice. Zayn and Harry nodded.

"I've always wanted to see that movie but never got time," Harry said, shrugging.

"Are you sure, Niall? The movie's about 2 hours and there's a lot of singing!" Liam warned, as he brought out the DVD case for it.

"Hey, singing is what we do for a living so I think I'll be fine with it," Niall chuckled, and snuggled into the arm of the couch.

 "Alright then," Liam sighed and put the DVD in the player. It took a few minutes until it finally started.

Harry and Niall were already hooked, they somehow cuddled into each other during the movie. Niall cuddled into Harry's side and laid his head on his shoulder. Harry's arm was draped around Niall's shoulders

Louis finally joined them 30 minutes into the movie. They all sat in the lounge room watching Les Misérables.

They all loved Friday Mornings!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of the Third Person? It took a while to fix all the chapters but I got there.

What do you think of this chapter?

Dedication; @Princetons_RayBans Always being there if I needed help and everything, plus I loved the Justin Bieber Imagine you made me, I love it! Go follow her guysss! Xo

Vote, Comment, Like, Follow AND SHare The Story Around, Add It To Your Library! XO

-Shan. xo