Memories

Here's a picture I drew of the creature Alex turns into....XD!!!!
I know it's not perfect but I couldn't find anything similar so I just drew a rough sketch and shaded it XP

Enjoy!!!!!
................................................................

The bed was soft, a worm breeze blew into the room and I could feel a sense of familiarity.

",Mummy, Mummy! Alex's hurt," a kids voice echoed through the room.

",Mummy, Mummy! Me and Asher drew you this! Isn't it pretty,"

",Mummy! Don't take him! Please don't take Alex away from me," the kids voice cracked into soft sobs.

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up, that voice was so familiar. It was on the top of my tongue and it made my chest tighten again.

I slipped out of the soft bed I had been lieing in and walked over to the dresser that sat under the window on the right side of the room. On the dresser stood a photo frame with a photo of me mum and another boy that looked just like me.

",Who are you," I asked out loud as I picked up the photo.

The picture seemed like something you'd treasure.
Suddenly I felt a stabbing pain hit my head full focus,

",Don't Take Him!," a voice roar through my head.

", Asher!," A younger voice cried out.

Tears ran down my face as my memory came back.
Flashes of my childhood flooded my mind. I remember my home, my real home, my twin brother, the skin walkers (leopard shifter). I remembered all the friends I had before I left, I even remember Ethan and Nathan.

Me, Asher, Ethan and Nathan were all best friends when we were younger, we'd play when mum the other adults weren't around, we always together.
Tears came to my eyes as I remembered everything, I even remembered the monsters that had killed my mother.

With out thinking I ran out of my room down the hall to the last room on the left, I slammed it opened to see Asher sitting on his bed with his legs hanging over the side with tears threatening to fall from his eyes, to which he jumped when I slammed in.

",Arr, your wake, that's good.......but you should-," I cut him off as my arms slung around his neck and I hugged him tightly.

",Alex!?.... are you ok?," Asher asked alarmed at my actions.

",You idiot, how can you just stand there and say you didn't miss me........not even a hello, that's cruel," I said between sobs.

",Wait you remember me!?," Asher said as his fell down his cheeks.

I nodded my head till it hurt, I was crying now, I felt horrible for forgetting my own brother, my twin brother at that.

",No way, don't mess with me," single tears were now running down his cheeks.

",I'm remember.........I remember when mum took me you almost attacked her!," I said with out thinking.

Then it hit me,

",Why am I different? What am I," my voice trembled as I realised why I was taken away.

",What are we?," He questioned me.

",We are the beast of the Morten Forest," Asher answered with a sad smile ", I hunt what can't be found, nor human nor beast, such a horrific creature, mixed blood and trapped soul,

Beware their eyes, or bewitched you'll be, trapped for all eternity,"

", huh?,"

", think hard ," Asher smiled.

",the Mowlond's?," I asked.

",He's smarter then he looks," Asher joked.

That when someone had to knock on the door.

",Who is it?," We both asked in sink.

The door opened slow to revile William, Jamie, Nathan and Ethan.
They gave me a 'why are you in here look', but just then Asher pulled me into ahead lock.

",Hay! Hay! No fair I was distracted!," I yelled out as I tried to get free.

",He remembers.....he remembers everything," Asher said as he let me go, causing me to fall to the ground.

", This is great!," Jamie yelled excitedly.

I looked over at Nathan and Ethan to see care in their eyes. And I'm sure this growing tent in my pants was caused by the the wind.....i kid I kid, but I know more now then ever why I was upset before, I loved them, I loved them both. Wait did that mean they were my mate?! No, Maybe!?

Wait What!

As the fight in my head began my face flushed and I didn't notice that they had walked over to me.

",Hay, Alex can we talk to you,"....

Sorry for the late update,
I meant to do it earlier but had to study for yearly

But that's all over now,
So I can write without stressing out.

Ow, also the next chapter may have some naughty stuff in it.
So be warned,

* If you don't like gay love don't read on from here.

* If you don't like smut also don't read on.

You've been warned
Bye bye now XP