My Fault

",There so cute," mum cooed at the kittens that played and rolled around in front of us.

",Heheheh, can I hold one," I asked, being the three year old I was back then....

Suddenly the kittens white fur changed to white and blood stained fur and died in front of me.
My mothers skin turned pale and disappeared...

I was now sitting in a field with Nathan and Ethan. They were playing with my hair and poking my cheeks. I didn't mind, I was quite happy that they were here with me. It just felt right.

That's when high pitch screams echoed through the air.

",Get Him!, Get Him!, Get Him!,"

Pictures of monsters I had never seen before started flashing though my head. The shadows, Twisted bodies of dead human and animals started crawling towards me.

",St-Stay.......Stay Away!," I cried, fear consumed me and I could even feel each breath leave my lungs.

The beings then suddenly stopped, as they looked up at me with sadness in there eyes.

",Save us..........please,"

",Huh?," I questioned.

", Save us..........Alex! Save Us!," Their cries became louder, tear running down each dieing face as they tried to crawl over to me with their rotting bodies.

",H-How........how do I save you," I whimpered. Then my heart smashed.

My mum stood up over all of them, although she looked just as rotten and twisted as they did she was different.

",M-Mum...........mum, how.............no, you died...........why?,"

A low grumbling noise came from her throat and I could see a black ink like liquid coming from her mouth and eyes.

",Mu-mum.......you..," I began to say but she jumped at me.....

I woke in shock and almost fell out of bed. I was in the school infirmary and l couldn't tell if it was day time your not, the curtains were closed and the room was dark.
I sat up and slipped out of the nurse bed to my feet.
Still a bit confused I made my way out of the infirmary and out to the school hall. Memories of Chris bullying me in these halls struck me, tho it was only a few day........or has it been weeks since I seen him?

",I'm sorry to only you,

These feelings are true,

I'm really glad I was made a mother of yours,

I love you for ever more," I sang the melody that my mum would sing to me, as I walked out to the cafeteria, tear running down my face.
The feeling of deep scars cutting into my heart, I let the scars sink deep in. I knew it was all my fault, and that I was alone now.

",Why Here!," I heard a voice yell.

",Where Else!......Go on Tell Me Where Else We Could Take Him!," A second voice snapped back.

Things were strangely quite for a minute.

",If you put my-,"

",Our! He's our mate," One said cutting the other off, but strangely enough the voice sounded familiar.

Low deep growls were now echoing through the cafeteria. I jumped as a blood boiling roar was let out throughout the school, another follow as I quickly made my way closer to the doors on the other side of the cafeteria.

That's when things started getting intense, Hissing, growling and danging was coming from the........library?

Without think I suddenly opened the door and smashed in, and what I saw shocked me.....

Hehehe, cliffhanger >:)
So sorry if this chapters bad, I was going through massive writes block
:'(

But I hope to back on my legs and ready for next chapter,

And like always

Bye bye for now 😍😍