My Real Mate!!!

Without a word I ran into the mansion, I had lost all control of my body and was running around like I knew the place. Into one room and out another, it was like a easter egg hunter, but I had no idea who or what I was looking for.

",Oi! kitty! Where you going!," Blood called in shocked as he jogged after me.

But I couldn't answer, my body wasn't listen to me and it was kinda scaring me. That's when I came to a large door, the rim was golden and shined brightly as the sent leaked from inside. Blood put a hand on my shoulder scaring me half to death and giving me control again.

",wha-whats happening t-to me," I whimpered as I fell to my knees.

",hay, dude ya need to calm down.......Look I know what or more like who ya lookin for but don't you think you should at least, you know, introduce ya self,"

",i-it wasn't m-my fault.........I couldn't control my body," I stuttered as my face went red.

",god damn it," Blood muttered in frustration, he pulled me to my feet and pulled me towards the door ",ok let's go,"

",where are we going?," I asked.

",to the head of the family's chambers," Blood said simply.

", do we have to?........can't we just leave?," I asked scared of what my body would do next.

",hehehe, best to get this over with before it gets painful,"

",What!,"

",Your in heat idiot," Blood smirked ", trust me......you'll thank me later," Blood said as he began to walk ahead of me.

I had to run to keep up, but strangely enough I felt like I had been here before, weird

We came up to a rather simple looking door, but sent that was coming from inside was distracting me from everything.
Blood knocked on the door and called,

",Yo! shade? ya in there,"

",what do you want Blood?," A smooth deep voice asked.

",someones here who wants to meet you,"

",*sigh* if its that black fox again I'm busy and could really do with a brake from your complaining," the voice sighed sounding tired.

",trust me.....you'll like this visitor," Blood smiled.

",Fine, Its not like this day could get any worst,"

Was I making his day worse, I thought to myself.

",can we go, Blood," I asked as a tear reached my eye.

",when did you get to be such a cry baby, ya gonna have shadow drooling over ya,"

",who are you talking to Blood,"

Suddenly the doors swung open.

End Of Chapter:

X3

Bye Byee for now....