"Mai washroom mein thi...."

"Oh...." He smiled knowing again she was lying. "Kal yaha aa sakte ho?"

"Huh?" She frowned not knowing how to react to that.

"Please...."

"Karan mai waha kya karungi?kya bol rahe ho tum...." She chuckled a bit.

"You know it's my birthday the day after tomorrow right?"

"Yeah i know Karan...." She said softly. "Tum wapas aa jao tab hum celebrate karenge nuh...."

"Agar possible hua toh please do come....mai khud chala jaata but parso subah ek shot hai....if you are uncomfortable alone then riddhima nidhi adi sid ko bhi laao....i will talk to uncle aunty if needed...."

Teja thought for a while. It was his birthday and for the first time he actually asked something from her this firmly.

"That won't be needed....mai akele aa jaungi...."

"Nahi...." He said immediately. "When will your duty be over?mai parvez ko bhej dunga....i know ajmal bhai is on leave...."

"Karan i can drive...." Before she could complete he had cut her off.

"I know that Teja....i am not doubting that....tum tired hoge after dury and it is a long drive....and andhera bhi hoga....for my sanity....i will send parvez...." He said softly.

"Okay...." She chuckled a bit.

"Kab khatam hogi duty?"

"5:30...."

"Okay....parvez hospital chala jayega....bring a few clothes...." He said slowly.

"Hmm...."

"Dinner kiya?" He asked while laying down on the bed.

"Haan tumne?"

"Karunga...." He said softly.

After 2 days they were having a normal conversation. Just like before. But he knew that she still had something bothering her. And he knew he would know it by hook or by crook.

*****

Karan had wrapped up his shoot for the day and had gone back to his suite. He took a shower and changed into shorts and a T-shirt and checked the time. It was 8:45 at night and Teja should have come by then. He made a face and sat on the couch in the loving room of the suite.

The bell rang and he jumped up happily and ran and opened the door.

He smiled widely seeing Teja and quickly pulled her into a tight hug.

For a moment Teja forgot all her worries and hugged him back.

"Come...." He said happily and took her inside and took her back pack and hand bag from her. "I have booked another room for you don't worry....abhi ke liye let's keep your luggage here...." He said while keeping her bags on the coffee table. "Ghar pe kya kaha?"

"School friends ke saath trip...." She chuckled. "They will cover...."

He started to laugh.