Part-15

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

It was saturday already and Karan was leaving for Mumbai on Sunday. He would shoot for DDJ and lockupp on monday and come back on tuesday since they had planned to stay for a week more in Jalandhar.

In the last couple of days they had managed to sneak out atleast once a day with Meenu and Riddhima's help and he had taken her to his favorite food joints and they had tasted the best of butter chicken and chaats and spent time with each other.

They had their dinner together and then everyone sat in the garden to chill and Karan was already impatient.

It is freaking 12:13 at night. Why cannot people sleep? He groaned and looked at Teja who was chatting with Arjun.

Come to the terrace. He pinged her finally , not being able to be any more patient and stood up.

Teja looked at him after reading the message.

"I am sleepy i am going to sleep...." He yawned.

"Yeah yeah you have a flight tomorrow....go...." His mother said with concern and he nodded and went inside the house.

Teja waited impatiently for a good 15 minutes and then got up.

"Good night guys...." She told the younger lot as they were sitting together.

Nobody had any suspicion because even madhu had gone to sleep a few moments back. So it was a normal and gradual process of everyone going to sleep one after the other.

Everyone wished her good night and then she quickly went to her. She closed the door and then went to the terrace.

He was sitting on the floor of the terrace leaning on the wall and was vaping when he saw her come inside. He kept the vape in his pocket and she closed the door lightly and came and sat beside him keeping a distance.

"Finally....aaj pura din mil hi nahi paaye...." He said stretching his legs ahead and tilted his head to look at her.

"Hmm...." She hummed and smiled softly.

"I am going tomorrow...." He said softly.

"I know....take care of yourself...." She said looking into his eyes and he nodded softly.

He took her hand in his palm and started to play with her rings and looked at the sky.

She looked at his side face and stretched her legs ahead.

"I have my childhood friends here in jalandhar....i would want you to meet them....if you don't mind...." He said softly and kissed her palm.

She blushed a little and shook her head.

"Why will i mind?"

"I will be back on tuesday....we will plan on wednesday?" He asked softly and caressed her palm with his thumb.

She nodded softly.

"There's a pub nearby....we can meet there....actually that was our adda...." He said looking into her eyes.

Teja looked at him for a moment and then nodded softly.

"If you want we will take someone with us....adi riddhima arjun?" He asked unsure if she was comfortable enough.

"It's okay....i will be fine...." She said softly and moved closer to him reducing the distance between them , as their stretched legs touched.

"I have something for you...." He took out a box from the pocket of his track pant and gave it to her. "Please don't refuse it....i got it in mumbai....mujhe bohut bura lagega tum nahi loge toh...."

She took the box and opened it. It was a beautiful Swarovski watch.

"Thanks...." She smiled softly and took the watch out.

He was sitting nervously till the time she smiled , unsure of whether she would take it or not.

"Wear it...." He said softly.

She wore the watch and he entwined his fingers with her fingers and looked at her wrist.

He kept the empty box in his pocket and made her keep her head on his shoulder and kissed her hair.

She closed her eyes and blushed and sat close to him keeping her head on his shoulder , their fingers entwined together. The only sound in the silence of the night was coming from their breathing.

He kissed her hair again and both of them were startled to hear the door of the terrace open suddenly. They looked at the door and saw Veer who was looking at them with widened eyes.

"What in the name of...." Veer gasped seeing them there. "Shit shit....guys...." Veer shouted loudly and Karan jumped and got up.

"Veer....shut up...." He warned him.

"Guys....look what is happening in the terrace...." He shouted mischievously.

Teja got up and looked at Karan in shock who had already gone ahead to stop Veer.

Veer didn't waste a single second and turned around and ran downstairs.

Karan ran behind him and Teja behind Karan.

"Guys you have to listen to this...." Veer reached the lawn and was panting for breath. Everyone looked at him startled. "Mamu and Teju were not sleeping....they were romancing in the terrace...." He said with a teasing smile and looked at Karan who had stopped in his tracks embarassed.

Teja closed her eyes and blushed deeply.

"Veer...." Karan whisper yelled at him.

"What?i swear....i went to the terrace and saw that they were sitting holding each other's hand and mamu was ki...." Veer was about to say more when Karan covered his mouth with his palm and all the elders started to laugh.

"Pure din dono aise ghumte rehete hai jaise ek dusre ko jaante hi nahi...." His jiju rolled his eyes and then laughed.

Teja bit her lips in embarassment.

"Stop teasing the kids...." His mother said smiling sheepishly.

"What stop teasing mumma?he is right...." Meenu pointed at his jiju. "what is this huh?"

Karan glared at her and then at Veer who gave him a victory smirk.

"Teja....jaa beta....don't worry....nobody will tease you...." His mother said lovingly and she immediately went upstairs to her room and closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"You wait and watch...." Karan warned Veer and went to the other side of the lawn , not wanting to go upstairs behind her because he knew that they would be teased more.

NOTE : Thanks to justatelugugirl for the suggestions and all the help. Love you. ❤️