Part-10

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan Teja went to the Golden Temple and she covered her head with her dupatta. He smiled softly looking at her. She looked beautiful in the yellow salwar and he thanked the masks that they could easily go there.

They took blessings and prayed and came out after an hour.

"You want to visit the Jalianwala Bagh?it is 5 minutes from here...." He said as they walked through the busy crowded lane.

"Yeah why not?" She said sweetly and he held her hand and pulled her to the other side of himself , near the pavement and himself walked on the road side.

Teja looked at him softly as he kept walking as if nothing had happened.

They had to cross a small lane and there were vehicles moving clumsily. He held her hand and looked at the both side of the lane and crossed the lane.

She looked at their hands together and then at him as she was a step behind him but he kept holding her hand as they crossed the lane and reached the opposite pavement.

"Chalo...." He brought her in front of himself and kept guarding her as they walked throught he crowded streets and reached Jalianwala Bagh.

They went inside and the place was fairly empty. He left her hand and they walked. He showed her the places inside and narrated the history and she kept looking at him in awe.

"Tumhe bhook nahi lagi?" He looked at her to find her looking at him.

He frowned a bit and raised his brows bringing her out of the trance and she immediately looked away blushing.

He smiled softly realising that she was staring at him.

"Chole kulche khaoge?" He asked her softly and she nodded without looking at him.

"Chalo then...." They walked out of there and went to a nearby food joint.

"Kaka do plate chole kulche aur do lassi...." He sat on the bench and she sat in front of him.

"Tum humari tarah aise jagah pe khaana khaate ho?" She asked smiling.

"What do you mean?obviously...." He rolled his eyes.

"Nahi matlab i thought you only like posh places and all...." She said sheepishly.

"Right....i knew you have certain stereotypes in your head and tabhi tum sirf mere saath aise ho....as in quiet and all....i mean i know you are not very loud as a person but you different with others....i mean look at my team....you were so chill with them...." He shrugged.

"I am pretty chill in general...." She said casually.

"Yeah that's what i am saying....but not with me....you are reserved and quiet in front of me...." He said looking at her.

"So are you...." She frowned. "I mean i have seen you in roadies....woh tum ho yaa yeh tum ho...." She asked gesturing him.

He chuckled softly.

"Dono hi mai hoon....so you watched me?" He asked raising his brows.

"I didn't watch you....i watched the show....and i didn't support your gang...." She said rolling her eyes.

"Oucchhhh that hurt...." He said chuckling.

"So?even you are different with me...." She shrugged as their food was served and they started to eat. She had watched his interviews and also certain videos of his interraction with girls. He was not at all like how he behaved in front of her.

"Yeah i am different with you...." He said honestly. "I don't know why though....i think it is your vibe....and also the situation....i mean aise arrange marriage...."

"Hmm....may be...." She said softly.

"You are beautiful...." He said softly.

She was eating when he said that and she immediately looked at him and blushed deeply and looked away.

He smiled softly and continued to eat.

Karan drank the lassi and was about to take some chole from the katori when his hand was about to touch the hot bowl.

"Dekhke kya kar rahe ho...." She immediately held his hand and stopped him from touching the bowl.

He smiled softly seeing her hold his hand. She saw him smiling and immediately left his hand and looked down to eat.

Karan chuckled silently and continued to eat.

After brunch they went back to their hotel , picked up their luggage.

He had rented a car to drive from Amritsar to Jalandhar.

He started to drive as Teja sat on the passenger seat. After their brunch they hadn't spoken much and each time she would remember how she had held his hand and the way he had smiled after that made her blush.

Karan turned on the radio and kept driving silently. He had seen her blush and knew the reason.

After the ads were done on radio the song started.

Dekha hazaaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai....
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai....

He looked at her from the corner of his eyes. He smiled softly seeing her smile. Her hand was on her lap.

He slowly held her right hand in his palm. She didn't react. Just her smile grew softer and her cheeks turned redder.

He took her hand in his and kept her hand on the gear and held the gear over her hand.

Her heart was thudding in her chest and karan saw her breathing heavier than usual from the corner of his eyes.

She looked at him through the corner of her eyes. He was smiling looking at the road.

He moved his hand away from the gear just to check what she does.

Will she remove her hand.

But even after he removed his hand she kept it there. He smiled widely and held her again , this time entwining his fingers with hers.

He waited for her to entwin her fingers back.

There were no words spoken. Just the song.

She entwined her fingers back and held his hand tightly.

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein ye aati jaati hain....
Dhoondne se milte nahi hain hum
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain....