623 - Reality or Ilusions

Start from the beginning

Aelita: ... I guess you're right. But... XANA has the advantage of plaing at home... He can mess up with everything we do!

Bloom knew that Aelita was nervous. The red haired decided to do something to help her. Then, an idea came to her hed.

Bloom: Aelita, there's one advantage we have. You were the first of the group i used my Strenth of Life, remember?

Aelita: Yeah. Why?

Bloom: That means that my magic had linked us for to long. That's why i was so devastated when XANA took you.

Aelita: What are you geting at?

Bloom: Thanks to this, I can use my Dragon Flame to establish a magic link with you. If something happends with you, i will instantly know, specially now that i shared my Dragon Flame with you.

Aelita: You mean, that we can call you, when we're in danger?

Bloom: Not really. You are special. You mde direct contact with, both my powers, and the Codex, since you were the one, who used it to destroy Progect Carthage.

Aelita: You mean...

Bloom: Even if XANA makes a thousand copies of you, my Dragon Flame will find yours. 

Aelita: Bloom...

Bloom: I won't lose neither you or Daphne! I won't lose any of my sisters!

Aelita gave Bloom a giant hug, which Bloom gave back. In the next day, the Lyoko Warriors entered Japan. Their vehicle was underground, with a secret access made by G.U.N. for them. They reached outside, and were now in Shibuya.

 They reached outside, and were now in Shibuya

Odd: Wow! This place sure is crowded!

Yumi: Shibuya is a special ward in Tokyo, Japan. As a major commercial and finance center, it houses two of the busiest railway stations in the world, Shinjuku Station, and Shibuya Station.

Musa: The name "Shibuya" is also used to refer to the shopping district which surrounds Shibuya Station. This area is known as one of the fashion centers of Japan, particularly for young people, and as a major nightlife area.

Yumi: Wow, Musa, you sure were researching, weren't you?

Musa: I've always read about Japan, but being here, is great!

Ulrich: I have a feeling that, if we lose track of where we go, we might get lost easy!

William: Have you been here, before, Yumi?

Yumi: A few times!

Bloom: I say that we look arround for the auditorium, where our concers is going to be!

Yumi: Actually, your concert won't be here.

The Win were quite surprised. However, a bus came in, and Jason was with the driver. Our heroes hopped in, and the were taken to another spot.