Chapter 19 - Jin's Past

Jimin and Jin were still arguing when Y/n walked in and heard Jimin saying

Jimin: Does Y/n know?

Y/n: Know what?

As soon as they heard Y/n they stopped and looked at her Jin's eyes hesitant and Jimin just smirked giving after glancing at older guy...

Jimin: Oh you know Jin Hyung's family history and past life... I am sure he haven't told you about anything right?

Y/n: What exactly I you trying to say Jimin?

Jin: Love let's just ignore it-

Jimin: Why? What happened is Mr. Good guy scared that his dirty little secret will ruin his image in his fiancee's eyes?

Though y/n is confused about her feelings still Jin is her fiance and also the man she truly cares about... There is no way she will allow Jimin or anyone in the world to disrespect the man who have been with her when she was broken... A guy who brought happiness in her dead and black life...

Y/n: Jimin just because I don't hate you anymore and want to give you another chance that does not mean you have a fucking right to disrespect My Fiance...

Jimin was shocked at Y/n's outburst whereas, Jin had a sad smile on his face...

Jimin: Y/n you don't know what he-

Y/n: I KNOW... for god sake I know that he is the son of Gwacheon's Mafia boss..

Jimin cannot believe what he heard... Y/n know all this and she is still with Jin and not calling off their engagement...

Jimin: You know? And you are fine with it? Also did you know this from the beginning

Y/n: Yes, No, and No... I am not fine with it... Why is my life so fucked up... He told after that attack in Hawaii when we all unexpectedly found out he is the elder broth of Joon and Tae...

*Flashback*

Jin was sitting the hospital garden when y/n came and sat beside him... They were looking at the open area in front of them where many families were waiting for their loved ones to recover just like them... Few patients were talking a walk...

Y/n: Why didn't you tell me?

She was still looking at the family sitting on the opposite end of the garden...

Jin: I am sorry Lov-

Y/n: The hell with your sorry Jin why didn't you tell me that you are elder brother of my best friends? Not only you but those two idiots also decided to hide it from me...

Now she turned her body to look straight at him...

Jin: It's not their fault I asked them to not tell you anything about my relationship with them...

Y/n: But why?

Jin didn't say anything he just sat there but still he had no choice but to reveal the truth because if not now he would lose the love of his life forever...

Jin: Y/n I will tell you everything... But you have to promise that you won't hate me after listening to what I am about to say....

Y/n was taken back... There could be nothing that would make her hate Jin... What is he about to say?

Y/n: I promise Jin... I can never hate you no matter what...

Jin: Okay, so I am a son of Gwacheon's Mafia boss...

Y/n looked at him with wide eyes

Jin: Please let me finish...

She gave him a nod to continue