"Abe woh teri nahin meri hai!"Sidharth glared at him dangerously.

"Kya, Bhabhi?"Kushal laughed and ran away.

"Saala chutiya!"Sidharth cursed.
.
.
.

The connections had started to come one by one while Sidharth was busy dressing up in his Sheh's favourite colour, black.

Sidharth's outfit

Sidharth was coming out from the washroom area being all ready when he was met with Kashmera, Arti's sister-in-law and she herself

"Ohh...Hi Sidharth! Main tumhe hi dhoondh rahi thi."Kashmera said with extra sweetness.

"Hello! How are you?"Sidharth masked his face with a smile, which was faded away on seeing them.

"Am great as always! Waise I must say you and Arti look like a couple together!"Kashmera said. She had come with the intention of setting Arti up with Sidharth even though she knew that he was engaged. Arti, all the while, was red in her face.

"Then I must say ki aap jald se jald apni aankhon ka ilaaj karwa le because Arti and me were never 'together', nor would ever be! In case you don't know, I am happily engaged and soon getting married to the love of my life!"Sidharth left from there as he could not stand them anymore.

"Look who's here!"Jasmine, Kushal's best friend said as soon as she spotted Sidharth.

"I am glad to see you here!"Sidharth said as he hugged her. She was one of his co-actors with whom he had bonded well.

"Aur bata kaisa hai aur teri wali kaisi hai?"Jasmine asked mischievously.

"Woh toh jab Bhabhi aaengi tab unhi se puch lena!"Kushal said.

"That means Shehnaaz will come as his connection!"Jasmine asked to confirm.

"I thought you would have guessed it looking at his face!"Kushal teased him again.

"Ab baari hai aakhri connection ki, jo Sidharth ke liye aayi hain!"Bigg Boss's voice resonated in the whole house.

"Aayii hainnnn!"Kushal and Jasmine continued with their banter. To say Sidharth was flushed would be an understatement.
.
.
.

Everyone was seated on the living area sofa and looked at the screen inquisitively.

Sidharth felt dizzy with excitement as it was finally the time. His Sheh would be in front of his eyes. He would touch her, feel her and love her till his heart's content. His heart was running a marathon.

The screen lightened up with the figure of a young woman. Her posture of one knee crossed over the other oozed confidence. She was decked in a red anarkali suit along with long jhumkas, bangles and red sandals. All in all she looked classy and elegant, yet her face was screaming of her innocence.

"Main Shehnaaz Gill hoon, Sidharth ki fiánce aur main yahan unka connection banke aayi hoon!"Shehnaaz introduced herself

"Shehnaaz aapka swagat hai iss ghar mein!"Bigg Boss said.

"Thank you Bigg Boss!"Shehnaaz chirped.

"Ab aap Sidharth ke alawa kisi ek contestant ka naam bataiye jinhe aap ghar ke agle captain ke roop mein dekhna chahengi aur kyu!"Bigg Boss asked.

"Okay...So, Kushal, kyuki unki 'aaj hi finish hui captainship' ko dekh ke mujhe laga ki unhone ghar ko kaafi acche se sambhala! Aur woh Sidharth ke bohot acche dost bhi hain aur unka kafi support bhi kiya so yeah!"Shehnaaz answered.

"Ab aap ghar ke andar jaa sakti hain!"Bigg Boss told.

"Bye Bigg Boss!"Shehnaaz shouted as she moved out of the confession room.

All the while Sidharth sat still in a daze. His breath was struck in his throat. He was spellbound by her beauty, as always.