Chapter Two

Sidharth's apartment

Shehnaaz would be entering the Bigg Boss house in few hours and thus Preeti, Neetu and her twelve years old son Advik were there to meet her while Navin and Rumi were gone to their offices and Ria to her college.

"Maa aap apna khayal rakhna, khana aur dawaiyan time pe khana aur zyada kaam mat karna!"Shehnaaz instructed being the doting daughter-in-law that she was.

"Haan baccha main rakhungi apna khayal aur tu bhi apna khayal rakhna aur Montu ka bhi!"Rita ji said.

"Tu yahan ki tension mat le aur free hoke jaa. Ghar pe hum sab sambhal lenge aur Kaushal (company manager) tere office mein. Aur rahi baat Mom ki toh wo mere sath rahengi tere aane tak!"Preeti assured her.

"Aur uss gadhe ko khoob tang karna humari taraf se. In case woh bhul gaya ho ki woh ghar ki 'Satayi huyi Bahu' hai!"Neetu hi-fied Preeti and they all shared a good laugh.

"Of course Di yeh bhi koi kehne wali baat hai!"Shehnaaz played along.

"Mami aap Mama ko kehna ki main unhe bohot miss karta hoon!"said Advik.

"Aww my baby main bol dungi aapke Mama ko!"Shehnaaz bent down to his level and took him in her embrace with a warm smile.

"Beta ghar pe sabse baat kar li na?"Rita ji asked.

"Haan Maa kal hi phone..."Shehnaaz was interrupted by Adith, their driver and also a part of their family.

"Bhabhi sab saman car mein rakh diya hai. I think humein chalna chahiye, teen ghante toh aaram se lag jayenge Lonavala pohochne mein aur iss waqt traffic bhi mil sakta hai!"Adith was going to drop her in Sidharth's BMW. She hadn't kept a driver because she loved to drive, which was allowed only when Sidharth would be there with her, if not then she would go to office or any other place with Adith only.

Shehnaaz took blessings from Rita ji, hugged Preeti, Neetu and Advik and left happily; excited to meet her Siddy after a long time of four months, which were like four years to her.

Bigg Boss house

Everyone was having breakfast when Bigg Boss asked them to gather on the living area sofa.

Bigg Boss made an announcement that a connection for each constant would enter the house in some time who would be either from their family or friends and he/she would give a vote to one of the contestants other than their connection, and the person who would get maximum votes would become an interim captain with no advantages. Bigg Boss told that the connections would live with them for following one week.

The contestants were filled with joy for getting to meet and live with someone from their family or friends but were also curious to know who would be that person.
.
.
.

Sidharth was over the moon as he knew that his Sheh would come. His heart throbbed with happiness and excitement. He could not wait anymore for the moment when he would be able to take his love in his arms and shower her with all his love which he could not do in the last four months. Happiness radiated through his face with a constant smile.

"Kya baat hai? Bada smile kar raha hai!"Kushal teased him. "Waise tujhe kya lagta hai tere ghar se kon aane wala hai?he asked.

"I am sure that Sheh will come!"Sidharth asserted.

"Main meri Bhabhi se milunga itne samay baad!"Kushal exclaimed with joy and added 'meri' purposely.